Where is Total Mayhem mode?

General Discussion
06/20/2017 03:23 PMPosted by Guldoran

They will have 1 less player who spent money on their game. Video games exist to offer fun to the player. Total Mayhem was fun and now its gone. Nothing else in the game is fun to me. They need to know how people feel about taking away the most fun game mode OW ever had.
can you don't be stupid it's coming back... and don't be a noob 10 year old only playing that mode play the normal mode too you idiot are you are gonna waste money and be a spoiled kid? It's not the end of the world
WHERE IS TOTAL MAYHEM.

HALLOWEEN ISNT EVNEN HERE . ITS SO BORING ENDLESS MODE .

TOTAL MAYHEM NEEDS TO COME BACK.
Total Mayhem was in the arcade for 2.5 months. It can spend a little while out of the rotation.
WHERE IS TOTAL MAYHEM.

HALLOWEEN ISNT EVNEN HERE . ITS SO BORING ENDLESS MODE .

TOTAL MAYHEM NEEDS TO COME BACK.
IT'S !@#$ HERE
Total Mayhem is still here for me...
Y'all really dumb enough to comment on a thread n not even check the dates? ugh
11/24/2017 07:42 PMPosted by Breezy
Y'all really dumb enough to comment on a thread n not even check the dates? ugh

listen.
i dont know !@#$ my guy (aka i have processing problems so....Uh.)
no need to be so rude lmao
06/20/2017 03:13 PMPosted by Guldoran
I honestly will only play Overwatch with this mode being active. If it's gone, I won't play. The mode is the most fun I ever had in the game and it deserves to be a permanent part of the Arcade. When will it be back and most importantly why did you take it away?

♥ Total Mayhem♥
what is it with people whining about which arcade modes are where lately? Like, the daily rotation is your answer! Honestly, it amazes me that some of you survived before Arcade was even a thing and we just had the weekly brawls instead.