Issues with Funko Pop Mei

General Discussion
After alot of delay today i got the Mei from Funko Pop. And the quality is awfull.
Some colors are not right. The Paintjob in general is really trash. It just looks extremly rushed after over a month delay.

The stand does not fit Meis feet correctly.

I read of bootleg versions on amazon. I bought mine on amazon too. But the trader was 100% funko pop himself. So this rubish job is the official version.

Pictures.
https://imgur.com/a/Hs4jU

I am extremly disapointed by this. I can not recommed this figure.
Wow that looks like trash.
Send it back. That's embarassingly bad quality.
Can you link the amazon listing?
Looks like it's been painted by a 4 year old. Claim a refund, or a new one.
06/19/2017 05:05 AMPosted by Yang
Looks like it's been painted by a 4 year old. Claim a refund, or a new one.

Yeah its already on the way back. I have already some pops and the quality of them is a complete another level.
I'm honestly surprised, came in expecting "this is a !@#$ing travesty, she's too fat/not fat enough". But it's a real one.

That's some pretty %^-*ty quality. Are they all that bad? Or could the one you got have been a defect or something? Seems weird to have just one figure of such staggeringly poor quality.
I don´t know about the other overwatch one. But I have two flintstone figures which are in fine quality.
Just verified mine, her paint is fine but you're right about the stand. It doesn't fit correctly. Now I'm gonna check Lucio and Sym to make sure they are fine.
Which leads me to believe OP might have been sold a bootleg.

Can you link the Amazon listing you used to buy it and the seller? There are like 5 searches that pop up (which is one way they sell bootlegs).
I have he lucio. Its much better but I wouldn't say the quality is great.
All funko pop are terrible quality. Every single one.
I wanted to buy the Symmetra one, but if the quality is similar, no thanks...
06/19/2017 06:04 AMPosted by alefin
Which leads me to believe OP might have been sold a bootleg.

Can you link the Amazon listing you used to buy it and the seller? There are like 5 searches that pop up (which is one way they sell bootlegs).

Sorry i don´t have the exact one. Bought it with a friend who is still waiting on Dva
3 words:

Made in China.
Holy crap

that's really bad
Huh, Mine doesn't look THAT bad, but yeah totally return that for refund.
ummmmmm yeah. that is a bootleg. sorry bro. i bought a real Mei and she is fine. no jacked up paint lines, and her feet fit perfectly. stop giving non-credible sellers money...
It looks like jelly. This is so terrible smh
06/19/2017 04:00 AMPosted by P4usen
After alot of delay today i got the Mei from Funko Pop. And the quality is awfull.
Some colors are not right. The Paintjob in general is really trash. It just looks extremly rushed after over a month delay.

The stand does not fit Meis feet correctly.

I read of bootleg versions on amazon. I bought mine on amazon too. But the trader was 100% funko pop himself. So this rubish job is the official version.

Pictures.
https://imgur.com/a/Hs4jU

I am extremly disapointed by this. I can not recommed this figure.
I bought one in person at target and it didn't come with a stand. Afaik it looks really nice. How are you sure you didn't get a bootleg?