Don't listen to nateson or lonehawk

General Discussion
I'm going to be honest, these players have good mechanics but make amatuer mistakes. If you really, truly want to improve. Look up ioSTUX on youtube. He's a gm coach who will break everything down in extreme detail for you.
Why not just let people form opinions for themselves?
his positioning video really helped.
06/18/2017 03:17 PMPosted by Coulombe
Why not just let people form opinions for themselves?
I'm just saying the things these youtubers tell us are misleading. Watching ioSTUX i saw instant improvement. His words sink in and that's the most important thing.
06/18/2017 03:16 PMPosted by ÏÑeedĤēäÍìñģ
I'm going to be honest, these players have good mechanics but make amatuer mistakes. If you really, truly want to improve. Look up ioSTUX on youtube. He's a gm coach who will break everything down in extreme detail for you.

i know this post is old as fark, but i really respect this. Those guys don't know jack and like to spread mis-information.

nateson made a video where he tells people to auto lock DPS regardless of the situation, and saying stupid stuff like "your aim will get you out of gold alone" which is far from the truth.

lonehawk's just a tool that complains now, and has shown vids where he blatantly doesn't try in comp after not playing for 2 months without warming up.

guy i really respect is mindufuzz even though he's retired from competitive overwatch.