Why Reaper when Hanzo can one-shot every tank?

Competitive Discussion
I'm about to quit this game again unless they do something. It's just !@#$ing unbelievable how someone like Winston, who I always thought was a counter to Hanzo, gets one-shotted so easily. Doesn't even matter who you play really. Get one shotted no matter who you are. Doesn't matter if you're under cover. He just gets to spam a free kill every couple seconds. So damn stupid.
I'm about to quit this game again

the fact you have come back already after "quitting" leads me to believe that you will be back if you "quit" again.
06/22/2017 08:02 PMPosted by Waz
I'm about to quit this game again

the fact you have come back already after "quitting" leads me to believe that you will be back if you "quit" again.

Yeah, I came back because they finally fixed Roadhog.
06/22/2017 07:53 PMPosted by Videoboy
I'm about to quit this game again unless they do something. It's just !@#$ing unbelievable how someone like Winston, who I always thought was a counter to Hanzo, gets one-shotted so easily. Doesn't even matter who you play really. Get one shotted no matter who you are. Doesn't matter if you're under cover. He just gets to spam a free kill every couple seconds. So damn stupid.

He can only theoretically oneshot Zarya, scatter arrow does 400 damage last time I checked, AND it requires every sub-arrow to hit Zarya, meaning that the area to actually be able to do that is really small.