Doomfist

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
Highly Rated
I think many of you have already tried to record the best moment, playing on the PTR server and here are 3 options:

Are you alright
The video is of poor quality
The game is crashing

I belong to the latter. So, I decided to look at the error log and in the cap I saw the following:
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------
ERROR
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------
<Inspector.Summary:>
Overwatch - 1.13.0.0 Doomfist / Summer Games: Assertion failed: 0x454C339D "0x811C9DC5"
<: Inspector.Summary>

<Inspector.Assertion:>
Most recent assert: 0xF591566F (8520): Assertion failed: 0x454C339D "0x811C9DC5"

We are interested in the line Overwatch - 1.13.0.0 Doomfist / Summer Games,
Which means (Obviously) that in the next update we will see a dummy and a summer games event. (The current version of the game Overwatch - 1.12.0.2.37636)

The default logs themselves are in C: \ Users \ UserName \ Documents \ Overwatch \ Logs \ errors

I ask those who have the game also crashes when rendering your logs in order to make sure that this is so.
https://gyazo.com/1068fbb32d06bd801597afb45e425f30
Pics for verification?
Holy <removed>! That could actually be something =P Next big patch would be 1.13 also right?

[Edited for language by Moderator]
06/23/2017 10:50 AMPosted by Isperion
Holy <removed>! That could actually be something =P Next big patch would be 1.13 also right?

well the current patch on the ptr is 1.13. which would mean they'll add doomfist in that patch. but the summer games didn't happen until august last year, so could be a while.
hmmm.....
Doesn't mean it can't happen earlier this year. IT need to coincide with the Summer Games last year (Which aren't happening this) and we are just about due another event coming up. I'm not claiming Tuesday or anything, but this raises my hopes.
If someone can re-produce a crash on this PTR we can know for sure whether this is real or not.
06/23/2017 11:04 AMPosted by UNBREAKABLE
If someone can re-produce a crash on this PTR we can know for sure whether this is real or not.
https://gyazo.com/1068fbb32d06bd801597afb45e425f30
So no new support ? Feelsbadman.
holy cow
someone else needs to verify this.

Its sooo easy to edit a text file to say whatever you want
06/23/2017 11:29 AMPosted by Jelman
someone else needs to verify this.

Its sooo easy to edit a text file to say whatever you want

Yeah, that's what I'm waiting for. I can't get the game to crash myself though to verify.
06/23/2017 11:09 AMPosted by POOĦŋ
So no new support ? Feelsbadman.

It was leaked that Doomfist is actually a healer, he punches people alive again.
Launch the game, set all your settings to on and to Ultra, play a few games while streaming a few videos in the background. Resources should start to run dry and might induce a crash.
Yeah, we definitely need a crash log from someone else.
quick, someone open up notepad and add doomfist/summer games to their crash log and post
I honestly believe we will get to see Doomfist at Blizzcon 2017. Because he is the next big thing, like Sombra.

With that being said, I am very certain that before his release we will get teased a lot. So prepare yourself for more teasing.

In the next few days we will get something for sure connected to Numbani, Doomfist or Hammond.
What was our reveal today anyway?
Can confirm:

https://gyazo.com/c81474db89c50cbcce144f296b14bd50