Doomfist

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
06/23/2017 01:43 PMPosted by Yume
Bulls***t ^^

there are tons of proof on reddit that Doomfist's name is showing on the crash reports.
06/23/2017 01:49 PMPosted by Lee
Bulls***t ^^

there are tons of proof on reddit that Doomfist's name is showing on the crash reports.

Someone just came up with this and the gossip is flowing everywhere, I remain sceptic. ^^
Bulls***t ^^

we probably have about a dozen or so reports, so i'm pretty sure it's real

including me, so it makes me 8000% sure it is
http://imgur.com/a/0HoJ4
Oh my goodness.

But if Hammond

is kill,

then who

was

fone?
You can actually see by yourself.
1) If you played PTR you can check if you have any error logs.
2) Find PTR "Overwatch.exe" file (its in Battlenet, Overwatch Test folder) and open this file with Notepad/Word (or any text editor). This can take a while.
It will look as pages and pages of gibberish (because its not text file).
Then push Ctrl-F (Find) - put "Doom" and try to find that word.
I found:
"1.13.0.0 Doomfist/Summer Games" (and lots of gibberish letters around).

So instead writing Bull.....t you can check yourself.
If it was real don't you think they wouldn't already delete this topic?
06/23/2017 01:57 PMPosted by Yume

Tried it myself. It's legit, he's not lying.

Then that would just confirm our suspicion that this wasn't on purpose.

They could just be messing with us to see how we react.

It's real, check it yourself.
This was clearly edited; I got my game to crash. The ptr version 1.13.0.0 was clearly used to test the new highlights feature to test for bugs and crashes such as the one that gave us this log: http://imgur.com/a/AMANN
06/23/2017 02:03 PMPosted by ToyotaHybrid
This was clearly edited; I got my game to crash. The ptr version 1.13.0.0 was clearly used to test the new highlights feature to test for bugs and crashes such as the one that gave us this log: http://imgur.com/a/AMANN

You must have an out of date PTR then. Tons of people including me have seen it.
06/23/2017 12:34 PMPosted by Maximuffin2
I CAN <removed expletive> TASTE MY TERRY WAIFU

[Edited for language by Moderator]
wait what happened?
Bulls***t ^^

Its been confirmed by many people in this thread and can be confirmed by anyone with the PTR version installed.
06/23/2017 01:59 PMPosted by Gorshun

Then that would just confirm our suspicion that this wasn't on purpose.

They could just be messing with us to see how we react.

Ahha haha right xD we will see D: >.<
It's just too bad, ppl always find out and show us things sooner than Blizz shows us.. I feel that's so unfair and bad. D: That's why I never wanna believe it before it comes official..
06/23/2017 12:57 PMPosted by matthew81202
This can get you banned from the Overwatch forums, just a heads up, according to the code of conduct. I have inserted the section below where it is mentioned.
[quote]Posting Unreleased Content / Hacking Data Files
This category includes language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

Show unreleased in-game items, equipment, or areas that have been unlocked by hacking into client data files
Show the results of hacking or any tampering of the game’s MPQ files
Discuss, or display any data not available through normal game play
If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

Be permanently banned from the forums
If you haven't noticed, there have been a few posts here edited by a moderator for inappropriate language, so it's not like the mods don't know that this is going on. If it was really something that shouldn't be shown and they would have a big problem with it, they would have deleted the topic already. Just take it easy.

Not only that, this is from a crash report log that anyone can get to (if their game crashed on the PTR in order to get the error report log), not even a little bit of "hacking into files" was used to obtain this information.
Checking PTR's Overwatch.exe
https://youtu.be/tfAlkJ0ppQ0
Then why was I able to run the highlights- Plus it would't have let me play online and matchmake with other players.

06/23/2017 02:07 PMPosted by UNBREAKABLE
06/23/2017 02:03 PMPosted by ToyotaHybrid

You must have an out of date PTR then. Tons of people including me have seen it.
06/23/2017 02:10 PMPosted by ToyotaHybrid
Then why was I able to run the highlights- Plus it would't have let me play online and matchmake with other players.

<span class="truncated">...</span>

Then you need to come up with a logical explanation as to why hundreds of people are getting the same thing but not you.

It is because Blizz is trolling us with it. Their idea of a joke.