General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
06/23/2017 03:36 PMPosted by Kalky
5-8 Mins ago there was a PTR Update.
I cant find Doomfist Anymore.
They removed it 100%

Can confirm,
The line that previously showed the crash was:
Overwatch - 1.13.0.0 Doomfist/Summer Games: Assertion failed: 0x51E7DE15 "0x811C9DC5"
changed to this when crashing it again after a update:
Overwatch - 1.13.0.0: Assertion failed: 0x51E7DE15 "0x811C9DC5"
06/23/2017 11:09 AMPosted by POOĦŋ
So no new support ? Feelsbadman.

I think they are going to wait a while before adding a new support. I am hoping they make an assault support unit, something many people would play.
They just updated the PTR removing references to Doomfist from the files.
I gotta be honest... I'd rather be able to export highlights in Ultra quality than Doomfist right now.
Holy !@#$ holy %^-*ing !@#$ Jesus Christ dudes holy %^-*

Its !@#$ing Happening
How many days is left to summer games
06/23/2017 02:30 PMPosted by BaByDoLL
06/23/2017 02:20 PMPosted by Blueblizz
But why would they troll us lol, think about it, it wouldn't make any sense for them to put that in there intentionally if Doomfist weren't releasing soon so that's really the only plausible explanation
Not to mention that we're due for another hero in July since they release every 4 months (Ana July, Sombra November , Orisa March), July - March = 4

-Soraspy218 (Overwatch Subreddit)

They're not trolling us, Blizzard doesn't do that with heroes/class releases. If the error is legitimate then there is probably something coming with Summer Games that is Doomfist-related, however that doesn't mean it's a hero release. It could very well be lore progression, in the form of a comic or a short.
Like I said earlier, Doomfist/Terry seems very Blizzconny and they might drag that reveal out until Nov.......so I think we might get another new hero before blizzcon, but it might not be doomfist.

Mother !@#$ing Hammond the Jetpack Cat!
06/23/2017 04:15 PMPosted by CptKittens

They're not trolling us, Blizzard doesn't do that with heroes/class releases. If the error is legitimate then there is probably something coming with Summer Games that is Doomfist-related, however that doesn't mean it's a hero release. It could very well be lore progression, in the form of a comic or a short.
Like I said earlier, Doomfist/Terry seems very Blizzconny and they might drag that reveal out until Nov.......so I think we might get another new hero before blizzcon, but it might not be doomfist.

Mother !@#$ing Hammond the Jetpack Cat!

I think hammond will be a chimp. The Diddy to Winston's DK.
Finally I can fist heroes to death.
Btw for those curious Ana was release July 12th on the ptr and to live servers on th 19th of July last year.
06/23/2017 02:20 PMPosted by Blueblizz
But why would they troll us lol, think about it, it wouldn't make any sense for them to put that in there intentionally if Doomfist weren't releasing soon so that's really the only plausible explanation
Not to mention that we're due for another hero in July since they release every 4 months (Ana July, Sombra November , Orisa March), July - March = 4

-Soraspy218 (Overwatch Subreddit)

Wait! What?

Blizz not Trolling? Seriously?!

Lemme tell you a Story. A Story about the God of Trolls.

Once upon a Time there was a little ARG called Sombra ARG.
While she wasn't very prominent in her Kingdom called the Overwatch Forum she had some people who liked her.

But one Day a Fairy appeared and promised her that she would be one of the most famous thing in the Kingdom and loved by everyone, a Sticky-Post!

But the Fairy tricked her and instead of a complete Sticky-Post she would only become one for 23 hours.

As the people of the Kingdom saw her first, they loved her but as time passed by and the 23 hours were over, she disappear.

The hole she left in the hearts of the people of the Kingdom soon filled with cries of despair and agony from the people over the loss of there beloved Sombra.

They prayed to their Gods, the mighty Overwatch Devs to give them back there beloved Sombra.

Then finally one of the Gods descended to earth in the form of an Blue-Post and the Peoples hearts filled with hope and joy as they awaited the words of their God.

He proclaimed that Tracer was not a founding member of Overwatch and she does Age.

Through his mockery for the longing of the people joy turned to rage and he Herby earned the title Troll-God, betrayer of Hope and Sobra was labeled as the worst ARG of all times.

But seriously that post of him made my day it.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20749757374#post-14

BTW: I think blizzard just screwed up on this one. They probably have an Internal Testbuild for the Summer games and Doomfist and they haven't changed the Files Name for the PTR build. I don't think they gonna do Doomfist and the Summer games in one go and not in one build.
06/23/2017 03:40 PMPosted by DubyaDude
06/23/2017 03:36 PMPosted by Kalky
5-8 Mins ago there was a PTR Update.
I cant find Doomfist Anymore.
They removed it 100%

Can confirm,
The line that previously showed the crash was:
Overwatch - 1.13.0.0 Doomfist/Summer Games: Assertion failed: 0x51E7DE15 "0x811C9DC5"
changed to this when crashing it again after a update:
Overwatch - 1.13.0.0: Assertion failed: 0x51E7DE15 "0x811C9DC5"

I was afraid that this would happen.
Bunch of "insert favorite swearword here"!
06/23/2017 12:00 PMPosted by Specter
I honestly believe we will get to see Doomfist at Blizzcon 2017. Because he is the next big thing, like Sombra.

With that being said, I am very certain that before his release we will get teased a lot. So prepare yourself for more teasing.

In the next few days we will get something for sure connected to Numbani, Doomfist or Hammond.

Blizzcon is in november. It's unlikely we will have to wait that long for a new hero since ana to sombra was 4 months and sombra to orisa was around the same. So for doom fist to have another 5 months until release after orisa having been released months ago also its unlikely he will release at Blizzcon.

If doomfist is released at Blizzcon then we will probably see another character released before that
Not sure what's with everyone jumping on the "Doomfist will wait till BlizzCon" idea. Just because an event happens annually doesn't mean they're going to wait EIGHT whole months between heroes, no matter the iterative processes of "done when it's done" development. Furthermore, patch titles in most games dictate the primary aims of the patch, and wouldn't simply be a comic, a cinematic, or other minutia, simply because there is zero reason to associate these things with an in-game patch. I'm banking on Doomfist himself in 1.13, in late July/August.

Let's get PUMPED!
Finally. I have alot coins just for his legendary skin, his voice, victory poses, spray and potg. I want him to say his "Your face, my fist"
I can confirm it exists as I have 2 crash logs. I manged to crash the game the first time after exacly 9minutes and 55 seconds since the game booting up(as written in the log) after trying to search a custom game via text. I booted up overwatch a second time and exacly after 18 seconds I crashed the game again by simply typing "csrr" (trying to see if it scrahes when typing something in that text box) and the game crashed once more.

I can provide screenshots and the full text of the crash logs (apologies if something is in italian)

https://gyazo.com/265445972963fbe43272f3306d1fc12c
(presence in errors folder)

https://gyazo.com/b425ac444a6ca26c9be5709bbaa12249
(first log screenshot, just the beginning)

https://gyazo.com/b6bb188b0b4140bd8e13d821980c49a5
(second long screenshot,just beginning)

https://pastebin.com/dYbUf8Qv
(first log full text)

https://pastebin.com/7ecdzkt9
(second log full text)

If you need more evidence, I have it

[You can't crash the game anymore this way, it was only possible as soon as the ptr first updated with these features]

(Edited from "second lof full text" to "second log full text")

Papi Papi, Papiciulo
remember Dvas Voice actor said there was gonna be something out about her today......thus d.va is d.oomfist
06/23/2017 05:35 PMPosted by CptCanada
remember Dvas Voice actor said there was gonna be something out about her today......thus d.va is d.oomfist

Highly doubt it has to do with anything like that as you could see the crash logs a day before the "big reveal" wich I found quiete cute and intresting.
What I'm talking about, if you haven't already seen it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX0DutLp7Rw&feature=youtu.be

Papi Papi, Papiciulo
yeah plus with them changing reinhart, another melee hero while doomfist has the word fist which is melee as well. AND they have historically changed heroe/modes for big updates in the past. Also the fact numbani has all fists of doomfist removed on it.
06/23/2017 10:47 AMPosted by bax42
https://gyazo.com/1068fbb32d06bd801597afb45e425f30

>GTX 460 jesus christ