Doomfist

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
06/23/2017 05:39 PMPosted by Papiciulo
06/23/2017 05:35 PMPosted by CptCanada
remember Dvas Voice actor said there was gonna be something out about her today......thus d.va is d.oomfist

Highly doubt it has to do with anything like that as you could see the crash logs a day before the "big reveal" wich I found quiete cute and intresting.
What I'm talking about, if you haven't already seen it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX0DutLp7Rw&feature=youtu.be

Papi Papi, Papiciulo

i was hoping for a dva short but cool
06/23/2017 11:09 AMPosted by POOĦŋ
So no new support ? Feelsbadman.

Maybe he can level skyscrapers but also heals people :D
Are they crashing the game on purpose??
06/23/2017 02:03 PMPosted by ToyotaHybrid
This was clearly edited; I got my game to crash. The ptr version 1.13.0.0 was clearly used to test the new highlights feature to test for bugs and crashes such as the one that gave us this log: http://imgur.com/a/AMANN

lmao I didn't know blizzard couldn't spell highlights.
Surprised Your Overwatch hasn't tried milking this thread yet.
Wasn't there supposed to be a reveal relating to D.Va today? If so, what was it?
06/23/2017 07:21 PMPosted by Duckeeh
Wasn't there supposed to be a reveal relating to D.Va today? If so, what was it?

A small appreciation video to the Overwatch devs
Slightly off topic, I looked at a crash file from May 31st, 2017, did we know about the moon map back then?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
ERROR
-------------------------------------------------------------------
<Inspector.Summary:>
Overwatch - 1.12.0.0 Moon: EXCEPTION_BREAKPOINT
<:Inspector.Summary>
I have ZERO hype for new heroes at this point. They never live up to expectations unfortunately. And when you factor that along with the slow releases of the heroes it really makes for a poor experience.
06/23/2017 10:05 PMPosted by ChieFofWar
I have ZERO hype for new heroes at this point. They never live up to expectations unfortunately. And when you factor that along with the slow releases of the heroes it really makes for a poor experience.

This right here is a perfect example of an impatient little prick who loves to bash hard-working devs for what they do and how they do it. For the love of god instead of complaining about the slow releases and how apparently every hero is bad, enjoy what you have in front of you. And just because you think a hero "doesn't live up to expectations" doesn't mean that several million others feel the same way. Some people like hype ya know?
06/23/2017 03:44 PMPosted by TheGreenman
I gotta be honest... I'd rather be able to export highlights in Ultra quality than Doomfist right now.

Who downvoted this? Seriously who downvoted this? You guys aren't thinking of the long game. You really want some guy that kicks !@# with his fist BEFORE you have the ability to snapshot those epic battles with him?
06/23/2017 11:34 AMPosted by Isperion
Launch the game, set all your settings to on and to Ultra, play a few games while streaming a few videos in the background. Resources should start to run dry and might induce a crash.

Instructions unclear, am now watching Desperate Housewives Season 4.
Very unlikely, but imagine if the Doomfist / Summer Games line was just Jeff trolling us. Lo and behold our true next hero - Jetcat!
I really think it's real so I'm REALLY HYPED
All I can think is that Doomfist ends up being some kind of summer games mascot that frowns at people from the side lines and it will all be very terrible.
This was clearly edited; I got my game to crash. The ptr version 1.13.0.0 was clearly used to test the new highlights feature to test for bugs and crashes such as the one that gave us this log: http://imgur.com/a/AMANN

So Blizzard fixed the Doomfist/Summer Games things and they added Hilights/Crosshair. Hmm. Think about it. Summer games. It has the word summer. So does it mean we'll get doomfist this summer? Maybe in the next patch?
They won't add doomfist just for fun. Like
Hey guys. Let's add doomfist to the crash log. We want to hype fans and then break their hearts.

So prepare for DOOMFIST.
06/24/2017 02:04 AMPosted by AlBobo
All I can think is that Doomfist ends up being some kind of summer games mascot that frowns at people from the side lines and it will all be very terrible.

Actually you may be right.

UPDATE: They removed Doomfist/Summer Games from the patch title. It was a mistake after all! What could it mean though???
Imagine how will The Gauntlet look in 1st person!