Roadhog

General Discussion
Please fix this hero. He was good, now he is horrible.
Lots of people will say he's already "fixed" and I agree with them

He is neutered beyond repair so they're right to call him fixed
Roadhog used to be OP before the hook fix. Now, Roadhog is like unplayable. Roadhog used to be able combo a Lucio, but now he can't.
He's still good if you back him up with someone else or if you have a very fast reaction speed and can melee attack right after hooking and shooting.
Remember when Genji and D.Va both got "Ruined" by their nerfs yet they're still alive and kicking in the current meta w/o any real buffs to them? Yeah...
Good riddance don't want to see him again.

Roadhog and pharah can just be removed from the game for greater good.
smh people letting their emotions cloud their judgement
In my opinion they change too much, but i think there is not easy too balance him, after all in my opinion, this recent changes was too make Reaper or tanks chance too 1 v 1 hog, but he need to be able too one shoot 200 hp heroes in my opinion.
But i must say some hero changes make me think they try too make players stay more in group less solo, like lucio who can heal and speed bust someone not that far away like before, or hog, who can hook someone next to teammates and get for them kill.
07/01/2017 05:51 PMPosted by Tommy

You mean that Reaper is finally PLAYABLE after months now that Hog has been nerfed? Good...
07/02/2017 01:16 AMPosted by sevenphantom
Roadhog used to be OP before the hook fix. Now, Roadhog is like unplayable. Roadhog used to be able combo a Lucio, but now he can't.
well because roadhog is not an assasin..
07/02/2017 01:31 AMPosted by Beans
07/02/2017 01:16 AMPosted by sevenphantom
well because roadhog is not an assasin..

What is he then? he sure as hell isnt' a tank.
07/02/2017 01:24 AMPosted by N7asterAmmo
07/01/2017 05:51 PMPosted by Tommy

You mean that Reaper is finally PLAYABLE after months now that Hog has been nerfed? Good...

Nerfing a hero to make another one playable, that's some solid proof of balancing issues in the game, isnt it?
07/02/2017 01:42 AMPosted by ƁATHORY
07/02/2017 01:24 AMPosted by N7asterAmmo

Nerfing a hero to make another one playable, that's some solid proof of balancing issues in the game, isnt it?
That's the solution to the balancing issues, not the issue itself.
Wft are you talking about.
07/02/2017 01:34 AMPosted by HanzoMain69
07/02/2017 01:31 AMPosted by Beans
...well because roadhog is not an assasin..

What is he then? he sure as hell isnt' a tank.
Stiches from HOTS.
07/02/2017 01:55 AMPosted by SlayerAdam
<span class="truncated">...</span>

That's the solution to the balancing issues, not the issue itself.
Wft are you talking about.

It seems there was an balance issue in people eyes for those changes to happen.

I personally didn't like Roadhog either before, but if he's still a problem but in other circumstances, there's still an issue with him.