Game is better without Roadhog 1 shot

General Discussion
Stop complaining. That's all.
This game would also be better without people like you but you don't see me constantly whining on the forums about that now don't you?

Edit: ey look, OP downvoting everything lol
Weird thing is, your most played are Genji, McCree, and Soldier, and all three of them still get 100%-guaranteed one-shotted.
Oh look, a genji main is happy one of his dive counters is gone....nothing to see here people. Just another Salty QP dps that loves to unbalance the game so he can have "his" fun!
I will, as soon as Widow and Hanzo can't oneshot either.
06/29/2017 03:57 PMPosted by Trucked
Just another Salty QP dps that loves to unbalance the game so he can have "his" fun!
I mean, by this logic we could say Hog mains are upset they can't have "their" fun by instaa killing over half the cast anymore.
why am i not surprised by your SR zzz
06/29/2017 04:00 PMPosted by HappyFeet
06/29/2017 03:57 PMPosted by Trucked
Just another Salty QP dps that loves to unbalance the game so he can have "his" fun!
I mean, by this logic we could say Hog mains are upset they can't have "their" fun by instaa killing over half the cast anymore.

Why wont you go away and stop trolling every hog topic? Hooking isnt about freaking fun....its his whole tanking tool kit. Its how he tanked by zoning people to be more careful just running onto points. Now he is pure garbage and no one is afraid of him. You add nothing to these so please stop commenting. You do not understand Hog or his purpose in this game!
Why should hog be one shotting people by just putting the cursor (anywhere) over an enemy. Where as Widowmaker has to aim pixpel perfect on a characters head... Answer me this.
06/29/2017 04:07 PMPosted by MudShadow
Why should hog be one shotting people by just putting the cursor (anywhere) over an enemy. Where as Widowmaker has to aim pixpel perfect on a characters head... Answer me this.

Why should Widowmaker and Hanzo be the only heroes to one-shot while both have excellent mobility options and slim hitboxes

Answer me that

1. Hook is a projectile, not hitscan
2. It has an 8 second cooldown
3. It has limited range
4. The attack can be mitigated even after Roadhog lands the hook.

That wasn't very difficult.
I can't play big Australian man anymore because I can't kill things without my team who don't do anything about person I hooked

Okay.
Not really. The game improved 0% since roadhog changes.
06/29/2017 04:10 PMPosted by SnaxLion

1. Hook is a projectile, not hitscan
2. It has an 8 second cooldown
3. It has limited range
4. The attack can be mitigated even after Roadhog lands the hook.

That wasn't very difficult.

1. Doesn't matter if it's projectile or hit scan. And also the ability works more like hitscan in that if a character moves out of the cursor after it is has been trigged it will still hone in on them and pull them in. It definitely not a traditional projectile ability but more like some psuedo hit-scan.

2. 8 secods, and you think that is alot to be able to one shot a hero every 8 seconds?

3. It's range is 20m. That's not limited. And again because the ability works more like hit-scan than projectile. If a character is with-in 20m, and then they run to 30m after the hook has been activated, they will still get pulled in. So its effective range is actually much further than 20m.

4. How? Only if a team mate such as Zarya puts a bubble on you. Otherwise 9 times our of 10 Roadhog was landing that one shot kill.
Sure take away the one shot.
Don't make him trash tier though when he was already one of the less popular tanks.
The members of our community (particularly the lower ranks it seems) hating the one shot hook isn't a good reason to destroy game balance.
06/29/2017 04:09 PMPosted by GrizzledEngi

Why should Widowmaker and Hanzo be the only heroes to one-shot while both have excellent mobility options and slim hitboxes

Answer me that

Because they don't have good mobility. They both run about as slow as Roadhog. Have 200 health and no self heal.
06/29/2017 04:16 PMPosted by cmdrkilljoy

The members of our community (particularly the lower ranks it seems) hating the one shot hook isn't a good reason to destroy game balance.

I could not agree more, good sir!
06/29/2017 04:18 PMPosted by MudShadow
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Answer me that

Because they don't have good mobility. They both run about as slow as Roadhog. Have 200 health and no self heal.

Hook/Wallclimb

Hog is literally a walking piece of meat, already you have proven you are daft and don't even know how to create a proper argument