Uninstalling

Competitive Discussion
Hey Daddy Jeff,

I may reinstall once a season resets the MMR from previous seasons. Until then, huff my nuts.
Just keep trying, you will be silver in no time. Watch pro tips for noobs and tell your team what they are doing wrong. Before you know it you will have a 50% win rate and be in the 99.9% of players with a 50% win rate...

So the way it sounds you wont be reinstalling. They don't care if you uninstall you gave them your money already. Plenty of insane people keep playing expecting to climb the ladder to nowhere.

I liked the vid of Shoe and another grand master trying to rank up on plat accounts and loosing 3 in a row before deciding they had enough.
07/13/2017 05:20 PMPosted by Random42
Hey Daddy Jeff,

I may reinstall once a season resets the MMR from previous seasons. Until then, huff my nuts.

Bye Felicia. No one will miss you or cares.
Especially after you left such a mature and thoughtful post that would make everyone want to take you back..
07/13/2017 05:26 PMPosted by Shredder24d
I liked the vid of Shoe and another grand master trying to rank up on plat accounts and loosing 3 in a row before deciding they had enough.

Shoe and squid went on a 3 losing streak because they had 2 people always actively trying to troll their games, the person they were trying to carry plus one other who got tilted because of it. Other than that they stomped every game with ease, and they didn't give up after the 3 losses either. As soon as they kicked the troll from the party they invited someone else and stomped more games.

Maybe don't lie next time mkay?
07/13/2017 05:29 PMPosted by combofied

Shoe and squid went on a 3 losing streak because they had 2 people always actively trying to troll their games, the person they were trying to carry plus one other who got tilted because of it. Other than that they stomped every game with ease, and they didn't give up after the 3 losses either. As soon as they kicked the troll from the party they invited someone else and stomped more games.

Take your own advice son
07/13/2017 05:33 PMPosted by Shredder24d

Take your own advice son

I'm not lying though? Oh well, so much for reasoning and evidence. Shows how incompetent you are.
OK kid what am I lying about?

It's total bull !@#$ grandmasters are stomping teams in Platinum. That's why this game sucks big floppy donkey #@%***%#.

In the video they got stomped in plat 3 games in a row before tilting so hard they said they had enough...

It's total bull !@#$ grandmasters are stomping teams in Platinum. That's why this game sucks big floppy donkey #@%***%#.
07/13/2017 05:36 PMPosted by Shredder24d
OK kid what am I lying about?

I just !@#$ing explained it in my post, can you not read or are you more of a potato than I thought? Perhaps you need a new set of glasses?
You made up lies you calling explaining kid.

Grow up and accept reality son...

Now wait you turn kid...

The video speaks for its self kid...
Whoever thought it was a great idea to incorporate an individual sr system and force a 50% win/loss ratio seriously needs to get fired.
07/13/2017 05:37 PMPosted by DeadlyPants

They did this as an experiment to show people elo hell doesn't exist, which it doesn't, it's just the winning and losing if games that happens when you hit your peak. Multiple people were !@#$ taking them saying they couldn't climb, plat is impossible, if it's so easy why don't you do it yourself, etc. Which they did and streamed it. You can thank these forums for them stomping people in plat.
07/13/2017 05:41 PMPosted by Shredder24d
You made up lies you calling explaining kid.

Grow up and accept reality son...

Now wait you turn kid...

The video speaks for its self kid...

Who are you calling kid when you can't even spell your right? How did I make up lies?please tell me. I'll be waiting. provide evidence and everything, that is actually legitimate I may add. Also, the video does speak for itself. It justifies what I explained in my paragraph above. Good to know you didn't watch the entire thing but are making posts based off it like it's some sort of proof for one of your ancidotal stories.
The kid above me is delusional.
07/13/2017 07:11 PMPosted by Shredder24d
The kid above me is delusional.

Nice proof and explanation. So glad you had some instead of making biased assumptions on something you have no idea about to fit your own narrative right?
glad your gone :)

yay
07/13/2017 07:03 PMPosted by Kronk
HELLO CAN A MOD MESSAGE ME ABOUT MY REFUND WTF THIS AINT A JOKE IM SICK OF YOUR MATCHMAKER I SHOUT AT MY COMPUTER MORE THAN I SHOULD, JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK SO I CAN BUY SOME WEED AND UNDO THE RAGE YOUR GAME HAS PUT ME IN
I think a lot of people understand there is a problem when the forms, their favorite streamers (timthetatman) and Youtubers (Unit Lost) are flirting with the same idea... I am burned out... Quit Overwatch? I don't believe the issue solely lies with the gameplay or the match making system but rather with the fact that players are not feeling rewarded for the effort and time clearly put into playing overwatch.... The Scoring/SR System/Rewards System should be modified to take into account time played for rewards. Because honestly the majority of players are plat and below. If you don't please the majority they won't play the game. Then the minority suffers because the game is shut down.