How long is my ban?

General Discussion
I've gotten the message stating "unable to play while suspended or banned" for comp for reasons that don't really matter. Is this permanent? or Until the end of the season.
Well you gotta tell us why or else it's forever
If there's no timer countdown, it's forever until next season.
that....makes no sense... (Multiple Disconnections from comp games, not consecutively around once every 6 games, not on purpose)
Ps: thx just wanted to know
As sad as it is. Blizzard has to treat all leaves as if it was on purpose. You need to remember that by you leaving may it be intentional or not. You just made all of the players on your team potentially lose the game because of it.

It is probably just a seasonal ban. You will still get rewards for how high you climbed. Correct me if I am wrong.

But Blizzards new rules now. If you continue to get banned for the seasons after this one. It will become permanent forever.
07/05/2017 09:40 PMPosted by Zeriu
As sad as it is. Blizzard has to treat all leaves as if it was on purpose. You need to remember that by you leaving may it be intentional or not. You just made all of the players on your team potentially lose the game because of it.

It is probably just a seasonal ban. You will still get rewards for how high you climbed. Correct me if I am wrong.

But Blizzards new rules now. If you continue to get banned for the seasons after this one. It will become permanent forever.

You don't get CP for season ban.