*Picks Widow*

General Discussion
07/11/2017 08:45 PMPosted by TheC
Ya, sure...
Because for the other 5 players, its all about Widow... A hero who does nothing for the team besides sometimes getting cheesy kills and absolutely not a thing else. Not even drawing fire or taking the objective.

I know right? I hate periodically knowing exactly where the entire enemy team is. And don't even get me started on "good" widow players picking off key threats before an engagement so that we can actually make a push on the enemies fortifications. And what is the deal with them not assaulting the point that three of us are already on, just because they have a good angle and are more effective providing covering fire from a distance? The nerve of it all.

I can't play Widow to save my life, and possibly that's given me an appreciation of good Widow play. It's not a Widow's JOB to draw fire or stand on objectives. They facilitate others to do that. You don't see me calling Soldier useless because he can't tank and his healing is inferior to most supports. It's not his job to do those things.
"no one heal you, no one guard you and they all blame you"
-picks widow.
A good Widow(and even Hanzo!) is amazing! Esp Hanzo's who scatter to save my !@# as a healer :)
07/11/2017 08:43 PMPosted by PrinceWest
07/11/2017 08:42 PMPosted by abe
and then you wake up

I can see why you'd say that, Ana main

That's taking your lore-accurate Ana roleplay to a whole new level

I think s/he's talking more about the fact that people chastise the hell out of Widow players...

And if s/he isn't, they should be.
07/11/2017 08:49 PMPosted by PrinceWest
07/11/2017 08:48 PMPosted by BT160718
If only I could hit Pharah more reliably... *misses headshot.. misses bodyshot*
SHEM DE LA FEM... FRENCH WORDS *Dead*

Jeff faps to Pharah Rule 34 so rip Widow players

You know what that means. You need to produce more Widow rule 34 content. For your own sake and not my personal interests, of course.