Something is very wrong with Orisa.

General Discussion
Orisa as she currently exists feels off. The combination of the slow movement speed while firing, the easy to hit ginormous body and head, and the slow projectile travel speed of her primary fire, make Orisa feel unengaging and lifeless to play, as well as a sitting duck behind a shield. The only fun ability in her entire kit is Halt, everything else just lacks that feedback reward to it that other characters enjoy. It's hard to feel like a hero when you are so limited by these factors.

They need to loosen up the feel of the character and make it more engaging, also make her less of a headshot spunge given how easy a lot of characters can get around her shield.

-Increase projectile speed by 20%.
-When you activate fortify, the movement penalty while firing is removed for its duration.
-Reduce head hitbox size by 10%.

That is all. Her gun would feel a lot better to use, fortify would be an extremely fun ability to press to get the full speed while shooting for a short time, which would allow players to "wake up" the character and take care of business. Enemies will actually have to put in a small amount of effort to land a headshot, and honestly the character in general would just feel a lot more fresh and exciting to play.
A lot of people find her fun to play, while I think there are some things that could be changed to make her more fun,you just may not like her play style.
I agree completely. In fact, I have a thread about Orisa as well which got pretty popular, and it was focused around her gun.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20757507158?page=1

It'd be great if you could help keep the thread alive since we share the same opinions :)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20757526122#post-1

Get good lol

Skyline fr YT also has a nifty Orisa tutorial. She's like Sombra (check out his guide for her as well), if you have the discipline to follow the right sequence/loop for their abilities then you'll be fine.

Barrier > Gun > Fortify while relocating like a sniper/turreter would > Rinse and repeat
07/18/2017 07:00 PMPosted by Cheliel
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20757526122#post-1

Get good lol

Skyline fr YT also has a nifty Orisa tutorial. She's like Sombra (check out his guide for her as well), if you have the discipline to follow the right sequence/loop for their abilities then you'll be fine.

Barrier > Gun > Fortify while relocating like a sniper/turreter would > Rinse and repeat

Even he/she said himself/herself that Orisa needs buffs though. But thanks for the link. Definitely a great person to rep Orisa, we can all learn a thing or two from this man/woman. She still needs buffs though mate.
You mean aside from just existing as a big centaur butt?
But the real problem is that people think she's a horse when in fact she's a goat.
07/20/2017 01:29 PMPosted by Sandity
But the real problem is that people think she's a horse when in fact she's a goat.

I would say she is a elephant. There is a elephant graffiti with orisa coulour pattern

I think she is fine for turtleing. i love turtle game style.
07/18/2017 06:10 PMPosted by Mujaki

They need to loosen up the feel of the character and make it more engaging, also make her less of a headshot spunge given how easy a lot of characters can get around her shield.

[/quote]
I thought I was the only one! This is something I've felt for a while too, not so much about the effectiveness of her abilities but how it *feels* to play her. There is a tonne of really subtle personality put into all of the first person animation of the heroes. She feels a bit too light to me for a giant super strong horse robot, but I'd bet if they animated her the way I think she should feel, people would get motion sickness from the camera.

Here's a bit where Matthew Boehm talks about animating Winston to make him feel like a giant gorilla scientist: https://youtu.be/7t0hLZd_8Z4?t=22m48s
07/18/2017 06:10 PMPosted by Mujaki
Orisa as she currently exists feels off. The combination of the slow movement speed while firing, the easy to hit ginormous body and head, and the slow projectile travel speed of her primary fire, make Orisa feel unengaging and lifeless to play, as well as a sitting duck behind a shield. The only fun ability in her entire kit is Halt, everything else just lacks that feedback reward to it that other characters enjoy. It's hard to feel like a hero when you are so limited by these factors.

She is simply suffering from depression since Doomfist is in the PTR. She is having post traumatic stress syndrome since he killed her previous OR 15 models.
07/20/2017 01:29 PMPosted by Sandity
Because of their eyes?