Example of why people complain about the sr gains for mercy

General Discussion
http://i.imgur.com/OlMHpCJ.jpg
"Nah, she totally just became a god tier player in one comp season. Mercys gains are fine" said the boosted one tricks
Something is definitely not right here.
A 3800 SR difference with a 48% winrate....in one season...seems legit...
I can't wait for mercys SR gains to be fixed, so guys like this will go back to the rank they belong in.
Why have you got 2 accounts aviebris?

Did you pay for a boost after you de-ranked during season 3?
Bump, this needs to be fixed
We need a fix. For the sake of all legit Mercy mains who get unjustified hate since this sh*t started happening.
can someone post another screenshot of another profile that isn't that one?
not denying that this is some BS right there but it's the 10th time i've seen that one being thrown around, it's getting repetitive :c

also, pls do something about how valuable the 5x res is, so that stuff like this don't happen....please? ty.

edit: i'm sorry, is it too much to ask for more than 1 same screenshot to prove there's more than idk, 1 boosted mercy main? not saying that there aren't but like, this is just lazy... :/
07/03/2017 06:31 AMPosted by crocodog
We need a fix. For the sake of all legit Mercy mains who get unjustified hate since this sh*t started happening.

Trust me, I want more mercy mains that don't just hide in corners with rez. Those mercys that stay in the thick of battle and sustain the team are way better.
What's the problem here? It's normal for people to become gods in 2 seasons /s
07/03/2017 06:37 AMPosted by Boostio
07/03/2017 06:31 AMPosted by crocodog

Trust me, I want more mercy mains that don't just hide in corners with rez. Those mercys that stay in the thick of battle and sustain the team are way better.

And I'm sure most people do appreciate a Mercy who's doing her job well. But through the last few weeks, that huge hate bandwagon stopped differentiating between "those" Mercys and the real Mercys. I don't feel like justifying being in high Master when I climbed by myself from gold over five seasons. It was a lot of hard work and frustration and now some guys feel the need to talk down to me because of some huge SR gains that I never knew about because I never hide. Hell, I've experienced games where I performed well without rezzing anyone at all, or even just getting 2 sh*tty rezs in, but the team and myself just performed well together.

Who the f cares about SR anyway. Winning a hard fought match is the thrill that I'm seeking. A number is worth nothing if I can't deliver what people expect of me after 350+ hours on Mercy.

And I'm sure most people do appreciate a Mercy who's doing her job well. But through the last few weeks, that huge hate bandwagon stopped differentiating between "those" Mercys and the real Mercys. I don't feel like justifying being in high Master when I climbed by myself from gold over five seasons. It was a lot of hard work and frustration and now some guys feel the need to talk down to me because of some huge SR gains that I never knew about because I never hide. Hell, I've experienced games where I performed well without rezzing anyone at all, or even just getting 2 sh*tty rezs in, but the team and myself just performed well together.

Who the f cares about SR anyway. Winning a hard fought match is the thrill that I'm seeking. A number is worth nothing if I can't deliver what people expect of me after 350+ hours on Mercy.

i wish more people realized that :/ seems like the icon plus the number is be all end all for some like...isn't the point of the game [and ranking up] so you can improve, learn and have better and more fun matches overall?
07/03/2017 03:36 AMPosted by Boostio
I can't wait for mercys SR gains to be fixed, so guys like this will go back to the rank they belong in.

Or they will just stop playing and stay there. Receiving good reward at the end of season 5.
07/03/2017 06:47 AMPosted by TrashLord

i wish more people realized that :/ seems like the icon plus the number is be all end all for some like...isn't the point of the game [and ranking up] so you can improve, learn and have better and more fun matches overall?

You're correct, sir. It seems to me like some people put more emphasis of fighting on the forums instead of fighting ingame.
07/03/2017 06:48 AMPosted by Jinxed
07/03/2017 03:36 AMPosted by Boostio

Or they will just stop playing and stay there. Receiving good reward at the end of season 5.
You do know that you get SR decay once you get to Diamond and beyond. You can't just get into GM and call it a season. You have to play at least 7 matches a week to prevent this decay, and each of those matches is a possible loss.
You guys are looking at something that is obviously a fraud. He could of deranked and ranked back up. Or got boosted to that rank with another player.
07/03/2017 06:37 AMPosted by TrashLord
can someone post another screenshot of another profile that isn't that one?
not denying that this is some BS right there but it's the 10th time i've seen that one being thrown around, it's getting repetitive :c

also, pls do something about how valuable the 5x res is, so that stuff like this don't happen....please? ty.

edit: i'm sorry, is it too much to ask for more than 1 same screenshot to prove there's more than idk, 1 boosted mercy main? not saying that there aren't but like, this is just lazy... :/

https://twitter.com/CLGMiso/status/881302568978194432
So let see all the mercy hate "They dont have skill" "No aiming no skill make them gain 25 sr a game" First of all its probably like in season 2 there might not have been any god mercys yet or anything so the normal like gm mercy was probably low at the time meaning they can get a lot of sr a game and lose a little a match. Next of all its not you who gets to complain on who people !@#$ing main. So what if they main mercy? Sorry isnt this a game where people go to have fun? So why are people getting their panites in a twist over mercy mains? "Mercy is broken and is a easy top 500" Um... how is that anyones fault? No ones so I dont see why going after all mercy mains is a reasonable thing to do. If you have a problem with mercy as a character go talk %^-* to jeff for a mercy nerf or something. And yea mercy is easy but some people like her for that because. And saying that is bad thing is just annoying because its their choice and what to play you cant talk !@#$ because doesnt anyone chose what to play and what adapts to their play style? Well if you are mercy a main you should be ashamed for playing what you want.
How does that even happen... Better question is how is it not fixed by now. This is a competitive game.

Who do they have sitting in the office watching the trends? A walrus?