Need New Battletag Stuck For Suggestions

General Discussion
Hello All!

I need a new Battletag name as iv'e had this one for a while now and it really doesn't fit in well.

I want it to be semi specific to what i do in Overwatch (Support Main: Zen & Mercy)

Any suggestions will be welcome as Im all out of ideas!!!!

Thanks in advance
E54
TouchMyBalls4Heal
1staff20balls
06/29/2017 02:37 PMPosted by ProjectNikko
E54

I'm sorry I'm out of the loop here E54?
Tranquilidale
Heroesneverdale
Healbot

(I thinked of changing my name to this too tbh.)
06/29/2017 02:39 PMPosted by Bard
TouchMyBalls4Heal

we have a winner
06/29/2017 03:32 PMPosted by Nintendale
E54

It's Bastion's model number (or maybe unit number). Printed on the side of his chassis. (Check him in the hero gallery.)
06/29/2017 03:32 PMPosted by Nintendale
E54

It was Jeff's stepdaughters battletag for a while,so jeff put it on Bastion as a small nod to her

but she changed it,cos she hates bastion mains so much
06/29/2017 03:36 PMPosted by MrFluffyFace
Tranquilidale
Heroesneverdale

I love Tranquilidale!!!
Zercy
SSTLabsE54
GiveMeJeff

or

DontNerfMyMain

or even

MyNameIsJeff
06/29/2017 02:36 PMPosted by Zercy
Hello All!

I need a new Battletag name as iv'e had this one for a while now and it really doesn't fit in well.

I want it to be semi specific to what i do in Overwatch (Support Main: Zen & Mercy)

Any suggestions will be welcome as Im all out of ideas!!!!

Thanks in advance
If overwatch had a classic kill feed I would suggest a kill by pun... but o well
Honestly my suggestion would be to go with something more generic. It irks me when I see people with very specific character names as their battletag playing characters that do not match the name, or playing other games entirely that don't include said characters.

Even if you don't right now, you might later. You might change mains. You might pick up WoW. Who knows?

Edit: Oh heck someone necro'd this. I'm gonna leave this here anyway because I hate seeing it so much.
You could always think of a name that invokes an apparent emotion when seeing your name.

Try anything culturally related to your heritage, or you could even use a word that might suit your personality. A Definition- word. So...a word that can and will define you!

After all, it's said that the name we are either given, or that we have chosen, shapes who we are, even to those around us.

Example:
You play supports, and I see in competitve, you've played some Junkrat.
So, in turn, you might even choose a name such as " Adaptive" or, perhaps you would like to be called "Adept".

Another example might be, that you want a name that has a sound to it, that's easy to say, and easy for someone to abbreviate.
My name for example: "Kowalski" has a ring to it, in the sense that
it IS a name, you can use it with different accents like a New Yorker accent, being one of them.

AND I can be called...."Kow"...which sounds like Cow...but you know.

I hope this has helped you out!!!
If you wanted to speak to me further about this, you could always drop
by my Discord and shoot me a message. I'd be happy to actually devote time to figuring out your personality, and just what defines YOU.

Discord:
https://discord.gg/dndmWa6
Just because I like the song: 8BitAdventure
this from June bois
MyHealsMoveLikeMyBallsDownTheMountainSide

What too long?

ExperienceTeamKills or HeroesAlwaysWipe