Is there Alien Life in Overwatch?

General Discussion
I wonder.. has Alien Life been discovered in Overwatch's universe.. is that something that is even remotely possible as far as a hero.. or NOPE
An alien hero wouldn't fit with the current setting, really. They'd need quite a while of hinting and shaping the lore for it to work.
We do have a talking monkey, a resurrected demon, a time manipulator, hanzo, a literal goddess that can resurrect people, and literal species of sentient robots that can be taken over by a god program. I don't think its out of the question; would actually like to see it to be honest.
If there was Alien Life i'm sure it would have been alluded to by now, but we see no hints of it anywhere, and introducing an Alien species at this point would seem weird and out of place without a lot of setup.
Winston comes from space, he is an alien.
Roadhog is so weak now, he simply can't be from this earth. Nothing on the earth can be as weak as roadhog.
Have you visited the Cave of Mystery...?
07/05/2017 02:18 PMPosted by Michael Chu
CAVE OF MYSTERY HEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHA

My god

wut

(OoO)

What

Considering this is coming from a lead writer, I'm going to read into it much deeper than I should.
I don't get it =[

Isn't that a Pokémon reference ?
oooooooooooooooooo

With the definitely real alien bones and definitely accurate alien plushies?
07/05/2017 07:52 AMPosted by EdgiestName
We do have a talking monkey, a resurrected demon, a time manipulator, hanzo, a literal goddess that can resurrect people, and literal species of sentient robots that can be taken over by a god program. I don't think its out of the question; would actually like to see it to be honest.

Speaking of the god program I think the Shambali help omnics free themselves from god programs so no god AI can control Zenyatta.
The Cave of Mystery is the second attacker spawn on Route 66.