Block (person) From My Competitive Matches?

General Discussion
Is there a way to block people from being in the same team comp?
To put it simply i hate the toxic community and want to remove these people from my team comp. i dont mind fighting them just not in my team...
Grow a pair.
06/30/2017 10:37 AMPosted by IrVayne33
To put it simply i hate the toxic community and want to remove these people from my team comp. i dont mind fighting them just not in my team...

No. It would be a feature that would be abused to prevent people of certain skill or choice of character from competing. We already saw this happen with the 'avoid this player' option.

If you have a problem with toxic players, report/block/move on. Blizzard has given you the agency to choose to not interact with people. Not choosing to do that, especially under the false notion of "I need to communicate with them to play the game!" is your choice and all on you. If a player is harassing you hard enough that it affects yoru ability to play, then the pragmatic thing would be to block them so you can play better.
06/30/2017 10:49 AMPosted by Brycerras
06/30/2017 10:37 AMPosted by IrVayne33

No. It would be a feature that would be abused to prevent people of certain skill or choice of character from competing. We already saw this happen with the 'avoid this player' option.

If you have a problem with toxic players, report/block/move on. Blizzard has given you the agency to choose to not interact with people. Not choosing to do that, especially under the false notion of "I need to communicate with them to play the game!" is your choice and all on you. If a player is harassing you hard enough that it affects yoru ability to play, then the pragmatic thing would be to block them so you can play better.

Nah, in all honestly it would ruin the game for smurfs and derankers, and toxic trolls.