Can Junkrat be buffed, plz?

Competitive Discussion
If only his Riptire survives more then one second, I would be happy, but also his firing rate would be nice.
I saw a great buff suggestion that was to add a line or aim device that showed the arc of his bombs to allow for more precise shooting.
I'm gonna be honest here and you might not like what I'm gonna say but, Junkrat is in a perfect state. He counters and has counters, his ult is extremely deadly when applied to a situation correctly. I play him in diamond and he works perfect on Control Point and certain 2cp and payload. He's a character heavily based upon predictions of the enemies and shines when those predictions are correct.
07/25/2017 03:02 PMPosted by LawrencTider
If only his Riptire survives more then one second

I think the length is fine. What I'd like to see is an increase of health on the Riptire.
07/25/2017 03:32 PMPosted by DzEwok
I'm gonna be honest here and you might not like what I'm gonna say but, Junkrat is in a perfect state. He counters and has counters, his ult is extremely deadly when applied to a situation correctly. I play him in diamond and he works perfect on Control Point and certain 2cp and payload. He's a character heavily based upon predictions of the enemies and shines when those predictions are correct.

But his ult sucks. It can be destroyed during windup (with no refund), while Genji can fully do the start animation, gets killed during animation and get a full Ult refund. It gets shot down so fast, that it only is good for very quick and surprising attacks.
The hero itself is fine but like many mentioned, it would help to have his ult with a bit more HP. But even if it didn't, it still be fine.
Junkrat is fine for a hero that takes no aim
07/25/2017 03:52 PMPosted by LawrencTider

But his ult sucks. It can be destroyed during windup (with no refund), while Genji can fully do the start animation, gets killed during animation and get a full Ult refund. It gets shot down so fast, that it only is good for very quick and surprising attacks.

Difference between Genji and Junkrat though is Ult mechanics, Genji is a flanker / assassin type character, putting himself in the enemy team while ulting to maybe get 2-3 kills if all grouped up and no nano. Junkrat is a heavy damage dealer, loudest ult cast in the game and can one shot 23/24 heroes (counting doomfist) excellent explosion radius and if grouped up can team kill. Buffing hp might make him too op but it is something they can test in ptr or internally.
Junkrat is the most underappreciated hero IMO. He is really good in many situations and if you're good with him is extremely effective, he just has a bad rep because players who aren't good like to use him, so people won't take you serious when you do.

No buff needed.
07/26/2017 09:35 AMPosted by Top5Junkrat
Junkrat is the most underappreciated hero IMO. He is really good in many situations and if you're good with him is extremely effective, he just has a bad rep because players who aren't good like to use him, so people won't take you serious when you do.

No buff needed.

I like your name
I think he doesn't need any changes, it's YOUR job to try too juke the enemy in your traps and bombs... Don't run into them with the riptire head on.

A good vision of the battlefield and the positioning could be a solution...
In my opinion, Junkrat is a very well balanced hero. He's similar to Mei in that he can have amazing impact in a team, however when countered is not very useful.

Junkrat can do 120 damage per shot, so if you learn to get direct hits you can 2-tap all 200 health heroes and shred tanks down pretty fast. That's not even including good conc mine usage either.

His ultimate can one-shot every hero in the game except from a fortified Orisa, something that strong should be tricky to use imo. A comparable example is the D.Va self destruct, it's very strong but very easy to avoid.
Sounds like a bad junk alt to me only lasting 1 sec
Well, if you want to have fun let his bombs exploding in his face heal him. Don't confuse this with Reaper's new passive.

The guy is crazy, so standing in explosions have a small healing effect on him.

But realistically only his ult is in a bad place. Don't treat him like a run & gun hero, fight smart with him.

Well, whether you like it or not, he is getting a touch that he needed for quite a long time now.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20758326009?page=4#post-70
07/26/2017 11:23 AMPosted by Abeyenopixel

Well, whether you like it or not, he is getting a touch that he needed for quite a long time now.

I'm always gonna like a buff to my go to dps basically. Increased trap damage against dive meta? That sounds fabulous. I'm going to enjoy this thank you for bringing it to my attention.
07/26/2017 11:23 AMPosted by Abeyenopixel

Praise be Jeff! And Geoff!
Geoff Goodman said that his RIP-Tire would be either extremely faster or lots more health
07/26/2017 01:39 PMPosted by Konagolden
Geoff Goodman said that his RIP-Tire would be either extremely faster or lots more health

I'd prefer faster to more health. It would make it harder to hit but still capable of being destroyed if you can manage to hit it.