Doomfist Balance Thoughts

General Discussion
So my only suggestion centers around doomfist E.

Here's how it currently works, the longer you stay in the air, the more damage it does.

This is not a good way to determine its damage because if you e from the ground, it will give you 49~ damage%, which is enough to body body melee kill.

BUT if you fly up into the air then slam down you can get 36% which isn't enough damage to body body melee!

The damage % should be centered around height and using the combo, pressing e from the ground shouldn't give you access to such an easy combo that leaves you with 2 bullets remaining, while spending 2 abilities doesn't even give you access to that combo, and coming in from the air makes setting up the next 2 shots WAY HARDER! and that's IF you slanted it far enough diagonally to get the damage for the combo.

To me you should get the 30~% damage from using it from the ground, 40~% damage from doing a jump first, and 70~80% damage from using the flying uppercut first.
He's overpowered.

But have some fun with him before he gets nerfed or his counters get buffed.
I wish they had it so you could see where his ult is going. Or change the sounds so it gets louder the closer it is to you, like Junkrat's ult.
i struggle with his E seems to lock out or not cast properly when i uppercut
Can yas just enjoy him for a week or two before you know the threads begin.

Nerf
Buff
He is wrecking x hero
Yadyada
He's so weak from what he used to be on ptr idk why they nerfed his mobility he sucks now and anyone on a higher platform basically crushes him. Disappointment of a character
He's so weak from what he used to be on ptr idk why they nerfed his mobility he sucks now and anyone on a higher platform basically crushes him. Disappointment of a character
07/27/2017 12:34 PMPosted by americafkya
i struggle with his E seems to lock out or not cast properly when i uppercut

Try looking a lot lower than you'd expect. I don't know who made that but it's like 5 feet closer towards your charachter on the ground than where you think you should be aiming.

07/27/2017 12:49 PMPosted by Withstand

I gaurentee you he won't be as weak as Sombra or Orissa. His base weapon is VERY good, both of his basic abilities GUARENTEE A KILL with pratical ease, and his rocket fist kills if you bump them into a wall.

And none of that is even talking about using them together for a quick and easy kill and then escaping, or instantly unloading into someone else.

I'm not saying he's OP or anything, because i'd need to play a few games with him in comp to know that, but there's no way he'll be WEAK when he can easily combo so many 200hp charachters, with 250+hp. In my mind he seems better than McCree as he is now.