Even against the new hero...

General Discussion
Pharah is completely broken.

Lol.
Just no.... don't start.
Please remove this post, we don't need yet another post like this.
You actually expected a guy who's main kit is punching things to be able to deal with the flying hero.

I played a bit of Pharmercy mith a friend last night and got stomped by a gold Widow. It was majestic.
Wow, who would have thought that a character build around punching wouldn't be good against something that flies.
I love my 3 hit ko pharah :O!!!! Get's the squishies done with a simple 1,2,3 every time :).
First I was like "oh not again" then I open your profile and see PSN and I'm like "k got it"
Are you trolling? or being fo real?
Nobody can even touch her. The devs know it, and now they want junkrat to have a go at her, by giving him 2 mines.

L O L - O M G
Will you carry me on PS4, I'm just going to ask straight forward here... lol I can fend for myself, but I can't fend for 5 randoms who instalock 4 DPS and then I play a healer for the sake of having a healer... Diamond is a rough place.
07/28/2017 06:14 AMPosted by LaZzY
First I was like "oh not again" then I open your profile and see PSN and I'm like "k got it"

And with all your superior hardware within the PC master race, you're a platinum player.

So sad.

07/28/2017 06:18 AMPosted by RYBATYPE
Will you carry me on PS4, I'm just going to ask straight forward here... lol I can fend for myself, but I can't fend for 5 randoms who instalock 4 DPS and then I play a healer for the sake of having a healer... Diamond is a rough place.

Wat
What a surprise...

07/28/2017 05:59 AMPosted by ABlueLady
Pharah is completely broken.
07/28/2017 06:14 AMPosted by LaZzY

And with all your superior hardware within the PC master race, you're a platinum player.

So sad.

no but everyone on psn cries about phara and xbox lol...
Reason simple, it's !@#$ to aim at her :D

So yeah "k got it" = "now I know why"

But if you want to go for the "omg pc > console" stupid internet meme, go ahead
07/28/2017 06:04 AMPosted by Otterchin
You actually expected a guy who's main kit is punching things to be able to deal with the flying hero.

I played a bit of Pharmercy mith a friend last night and got stomped by a gold Widow. It was majestic.

The story ends with the gold widow being told to switch.
Flight will be apex every time. No one can touch the undisputed queen of the sky!!!!!!
Get on your smurf, on PS4, add me, and carry me. That simple. Whats in it for you, you might ask? Well, just wait and see... I'll sing Cisco's Thong Song live during play, and thats just the start of what I have to offer
07/28/2017 06:28 AMPosted by RYBATYPE
Get on your smurf, on PS4, add me, and carry me. That simple. Whats in it for you, you might ask? Well, just wait and see... I'll sing Cisco's Thong Song live during play, and thats just the start of what I have to offer

How do you know I have a smurf?