Welp...my Overwatch days are over.

General Discussion
My PC has gotten too bad to play Overwatch on. It'll be nothing except Facebook games and cookie clicker and Town of Salem if I don't lag on that.

If anyone knows any minecraft mods with like 10 (really 5) or below mind swinging those my way. Anything over and I just blue screen.
How do you have a PC that goes from playing Overwatch down to just Desktop games?!?
Buy a computer? Upgrade? Why even make a post about this?
07/25/2017 07:27 AMPosted by ImNotBrad
How do you have a PC that goes from playing Overwatch down to just Desktop games?!?

It was going downhill for awhile...I was lucky to get 30 frames on great days but the second a Reaper Widow or Zen ulted I was !@#$ed. My render was like 33% of like 1280xwhatever and everything that could be off was off.

I played Overwatch despite all that but today it killed my PC and gave me bluescreen. SO RIP Overwatch for like 3-5 years if it's still around by then.
You could probably snag a 760, or even a 9 series Nvidia card for pretty cheap. Like...... https://tinyurl.com/y8fkmrle
07/25/2017 07:28 AMPosted by RichC
he is hoping he would get free pc parts like that one guy did who literally had 256mb ram

I have bills and student loans to pay off. Not everyone can rely on Mommy and Daddy's money to help them get what they want.

Some of us are single fresh out of college and care more about a roof being over our head and food in our stomach and clothes on our back rather than chunking out 1K for a luxury device.
07/25/2017 07:32 AMPosted by Velocity9
he is hoping he would get free pc parts like that one guy did who literally had 256mb ram

I don't accept handouts. Just posted because a lot of people I talk to in game derp around on forums a lot and getting into the game is hell and a half.
Hows 'bout 'chu git yo !@# a job and buy a new $%^-*!@ed PC.
07/25/2017 07:31 AMPosted by FalloutOW
You could probably snag a 760, or even a 9 series Nvidia card for pretty cheap. Like...... https://tinyurl.com/y8fkmrle

Yeah that doesn't fit in a laptop...But I'll bookmark it for later in case the price drops to cheap.
07/25/2017 07:33 AMPosted by OtakuBurrito

I have bills and student loans to pay off. Not everyone can rely on Mommy and Daddy's money to help them get what they want.

Some of us are single fresh out of college and care more about a roof being over our head and food in our stomach and clothes on our back rather than chunking out 1K for a luxury device.

Roasted

You are talking to someone who is 30 years old. I don't want to hear you complain. I was there once, but I didn't once complain about my priorities. So you are choosing to pay your rent and buy groceries, good for you. But don't act like everyone on the forum is a toddler. Some of us have been where you are, and we didn't complain about it.

You have a college education (hopefully you chose a good degree), so I'm sure things will improve for you, but don't patronize us.

Your thread is odd in of itself.

A mid-range PC built 5 years ago will run Overwatch on 60fps, long before you even thought about going to college. And I should know because I built my own PC from my own pocket when I was earning less than minimum wage.

I find it hard to believe that you gave so little of a !@#$ about gaming then, and yet care so much now.

Nobody cares about how hard your life is. Everybody has a hard life, even rich people get depressed.

Sorry but the way you worded that makes you sound like an %^-.
[quote="207566280706"]Buy a computer? Upgrade? Why even make a post about this?

rather than chunking out 1K for a luxury device.

Then just buy a 400-600$ pc
Check a YouTube guy called McMakistein. He uses command blocks to recreate Overwatch heroes in Minecraft and a channel LowSpecsGamer who tweaks files in AAA games to make them run on super bad computers( he has 3 Overwatch videos so check them out

cool. I support myself and have more than enough money to play Overwatch. I could buy a sick computer any time I want but I am holding off with this junky one for as long as I can. I barely work part time, could do a lot more if I cared to, but I would rather enjoy life.

it is really not difficult, I guess you just made ****ing stupid decisions, not my problem. I would have some sympathy if it were not for your smug "mommy and daddy" comment, as if taking care of yourself and not being a leech is some epic struggle requiring you to live like trash.

maybe go back to school, clearly it did so much for you
07/25/2017 07:40 AMPosted by RichC
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You are talking to someone who is 30 years old. I don't want to hear you complain. I was there once, but I didn't once complain about my priorities. So you are choosing to pay your rent and buy groceries, good for you. But don't act like everyone on the forum is a toddler. Some of us have been where you are, and we didn't complain about it.

You have a college education (hopefully you chose a good degree), so I'm sure things will improve for you, but don't patronize us.

You started with me and chose to be rude then you got your feelings hurt and now you want to be upset. I wasn't complaining. Like I said I posted here because a lot of people I talk to derp about on the forums a lot and logging back into Overwatch is too much of a hassle. You made the decision to comment on this thread. You made the decision to leave a rude comment. So don't act as if I'm patronizing you when it was your 30 year old grown !@# that chose to make an issue where there was none.

If you had been where I was then you'd know I don't currently have the cash for a new PC. So either your head is so far up your $%^ you've forgotten what it's like to start out or you're just a 30 year old no life internet troll who lived with his parents until he was 28 and basically had them provide for him.

Don't start with me. You could have just read the thread left a down vote and been on your way but you didn't choose to do that. You could have posted a link to parts but you didn't do that. You chose to be facetious and as a result you're getting your -*! handed to you on a forum site by someone who is about 10 years younger than you.

So why don't you take your job, your patronizing attitude, and your personal life experiences which no one asked you for and you only gave because you got roasted and make room next to your head that's shoved up your @#$.

Have a nice day sir.

yeah man after all money obv grows on trees and priorities dont exist at all
Nothing wrong with asking your parents for a little money, as long as you dont ask them frequently...
07/25/2017 07:40 AMPosted by RichC

You started with me and chose to be rude then you got your feelings hurt and now you want to be upset. I wasn't complaining. Like I said I posted here because a lot of people I talk to derp about on the forums a lot and logging back into Overwatch is too much of a hassle. You made the decision to comment on this thread. You made the decision to leave a rude comment. So don't act as if I'm patronizing you when it was your 30 year old grown !@# that chose to make an issue where there was none.

If you had been where I was then you'd know I don't currently have the cash for a new PC. So either your head is so far up your $%^ you've forgotten what it's like to start out or you're just a 30 year old no life internet troll who lived with his parents until he was 28 and basically had them provide for him.

Don't start with me. You could have just read the thread left a down vote and been on your way but you didn't choose to do that. You could have posted a link to parts but you didn't do that. You chose to be facetious and as a result you're getting your -*! handed to you on a forum site by someone who is about 10 years younger than you.

So why don't you take your job, your attitude, your patronizing attitude, and your personal life experiences which no one asked you for and you only gave because you got roasted and make room next to your head that's shoved up your @#$.

Have a nice day sir.

Jesus Christ, and this is why people call the Overwatch community toxic.
The servers go down for a couple hours and this is what comes out of the woodwork.