Will Overwatch ever be rebuilt?

General Discussion
Will Winston and/or 76 ever rebuild Overwatch? Will they have new/updated uniforms from what is currently in game? What would the roster look like in present day? Could there be separate teams like a team 1 and team 2?

Will we ever get more on Talon and does Talon have uniforms?
No comments, no one has any thoughts on this? No Devs or anything?

=(
Maybe one day. Within a year maybe it will. Doomfist is introduced now and hes starting up some !@#$. Just depends on how quick the comics come out. They already teased the Zarya one and we just got Dooms
soldier 76 doesn't care winston and tracer with torb rein and mercy sure maybe
07/24/2017 07:27 PMPosted by FormalSpy
Maybe one day. Within a year maybe it will. Doomfist is introduced now and hes starting up some !@#$. Just depends on how quick the comics come out. They already teased the Zarya one and we just got Dooms

True, would just maybe like more tease as far as if that is the direction we are going to go with team reformation. I enjoy all aspects of the game and the story elements tie it all together to make the game more interesting for me so its not just another CS clone with no threads to hold things together.
07/24/2017 07:31 PMPosted by SteveyHooves

Why wouldn't 76 care? He was the heart and soul of the team in the past and it was his go to place for his upgrades when he decided to become a vigilante.
Overwatch II?
07/25/2017 08:15 AMPosted by Arkidan
07/24/2017 07:31 PMPosted by SteveyHooves

Why wouldn't 76 care? He was the heart and soul of the team in the past and it was his go to place for his upgrades when he decided to become a vigilante.

hes supposed to be dead. how do you think the crew would react?
At the rate we are getting the lore then maybe we'll find out in a year or two. If we're lucky.
Poor Ol' 76 is a pretty broken dude these days. But Winston is certainly hopeful and trying. Initiating the recall was the first big step and the first hint of things to come.
Highly Rated
07/25/2017 08:24 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan
Poor Ol' 76 is a pretty broken dude these days. But Winston is certainly hopeful and trying. Initiating the recall was the first big step and the first hint of things to come.

Soldier needs to get it together.

This game definitely needs some "things to come", Jeff. I hope that's clear.

SWEET. Can't wait to see what's gonna happen, love how the story is unfolding. Now something more to look forward too. Winston is a good team leader replacement and while 76 isn't the Captain America of yesterday...it's still in there waiting to come again when his faith is restored, i can feel it.

Edit: Oh and /feint for blue in my thread, tyvm for the hint at things, very appreciated.
07/25/2017 08:25 AMPosted by crazytrain

but he is not a young man anymore

Heck yes! I was always fearful that the recall would be the canonical "end" of the plot, and that the game we were playing was the result.

So we'll learn more about Winston and Tracer rebuilding things! All I've ever wanted.
I like Soldier: 76 going from Captain America to The Punisher. Winston would make a great new Overwatch leader.
07/25/2017 08:25 AMPosted by crazytrain

You think hes bad now, wait till he stumbles across these forums.
in 2 years,we will still see that "things are to come" is my fear...

they cant really advance the plot in a meaningful way though because there is no end goal in site, nor any resolutions to it. its just a meandering plot. it crawls along in random directions, but the only thing they can really do is reveal the past more and more...

they need a mastermind writer to come up with an epic story for overwatch for things to work toward.... and reveal over time.
Just take him to a strip club. Usually works.

soldier is one of my favorite characters, hope things go well for him and the team.