Where did AI go?

General Discussion
Title. I have like 300 hours in there.
Apparently it is under training but you can't join as a group. Not sure if exp is even available under training? This sucks. I mainly play that mode. Bought the game for that reason. Not going to stick around and buy loot boxes, etc. if I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to try to recreate something that was there from the beta.
07/27/2017 03:27 PMPosted by BT160506
Apparently it is under training but you can't join as a group. Not sure if exp is even available under training? This sucks. I mainly play that mode. Bought the game for that reason. Not going to stick around and buy loot boxes, etc. if I have to jump through a bunch of hoops to try to recreate something that was there from the beta.

That's all I play aswell, I'm going to be upset if I can't play with my friends and gain xp. I'm in a game atm so I'll see if it's true.
1. Make a custom game
2. Invite your friends
3. Put bots on the other team
4. Earn XP

Problem Solved
Custom game isn't the same. Even if you got the parameters right the great thing about vs ai was that is operated smoothly and efficiently with all sorts of people easily finding their way there and staying. I know I'm not sticking around this game just to recreate in a custom something that has been there from the beginning and hope people join. And I shouldn't have to
07/27/2017 03:30 PMPosted by Huey
1. Make a custom game
2. Invite your friends
4. Earn XP

Problem Solved

It's kind of nice to have a few randoms plus the queuing process simplifies AI players finding one another instead of shuffling through the "Daddy Rein spanks bad baby Torblet" custom games.
07/27/2017 03:32 PMPosted by linkdude240
07/27/2017 03:30 PMPosted by Huey
1. Make a custom game
2. Invite your friends
4. Earn XP

Problem Solved

It's kind of nice to have a few randoms plus the queuing process simplifies AI players finding one another instead of shuffling through the "Daddy Rein spanks bad baby Torblet" custom games.

Exactly and no one would want to join a AI game anyway they'd rather join those sex servers that pile up in the custom game modes and yes you can group up in the current AI and get xp. It just sucks they moved it without saying so I'm sure other console players are going to think it's gone or something.
Agreed. Also, on console, at least, the custom browser sucks and there is no ai only filter
If you can group up that's good. I'm not able to check at the moment. Someone had said you had to join solo and invite folks instead of queuing as a group, which is ridiculous. Still not thrilled because moving it to training will also remove visibility to other players and reduce chances of joining match. I usually never had more than a min or two wait time so I'm worried that will grow

Play vs AI has been merged with Practice vs AI. The inability to queue as a group is a bug, and is fixed in an upcoming patch.
07/27/2017 03:57 PMPosted by Mike Heiberg

Play vs AI has been merged with Practice vs AI. The inability to queue as a group is a bug, and is fixed in an upcoming patch.

thank you.
RIP PvAI matchmaking :/
Thank you. Hopefully not too long (before summer games?). I know we are a smaller group but thank you for your attention and response.

Thank you! This is great to hear.

Oh thanks first ever blue post on my thread. Can we have it mentioned that it was moved in the upcoming patch notes so others will know aswell?
07/27/2017 03:23 PMPosted by Starlight
Title. I have like 300 hours in there.

I have over 200 hrs in Player vs. AI mode, why would you guys move it, it was working perfectly fine. I swear you guys stay taking two steps forward to take three steps back.

Why would you even remove it from the main gaming page when it was there since Beta? Smdh

Seems like something that should've been announced clearly huh?

Maybe even tested on the PTR? You know, so the bug can be fixed before going live?

Just some silly notion from a player. What do I know?
But we can still solo queue for now, right?