Flying Reaper 2 -the wrath of Reaper mains

General Discussion
1 2 3 12 Next
Highly Rated
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20754437385?page=1

My last thread about the flying Reaper reached it's comment limit and sadly noone gave us feedback from the developers so I made another post about it hopefully with better luck this time

"I had a few ideas for Reaper and one is that he should be able to fly under wraith form. In the cinematics you can see that he can fly while using wraith form so why he can't fly in game? (I know cinematics and games are different but phara can also fly in the game) Wraith form is only 3 sec long so you can't really "fly away" with it but with a little movement speed buff and flying it would make Reaper more terrifying. What do you guys think about this?"
I'd definitely like this, but I think his Shadow Step would become obsolete. Maybe buff the range of his Shadow Step?
07/30/2017 11:52 AMPosted by FrostyDog
I'd definitely like this, but I think his Shadow Step would become obsolete. Maybe buff the range of his Shadow Step?

there was a very good idea in the last post that shadow step should work like Doomfists meteor strike so you wont hang up on the fences but if you guys also have ideas please feel free and share them with us

I think both together could work to be honest. The range buff on shadow step wouldn't really make a difference anyway seeing all the maps aren't that big and there aren't many massive open areas for Reaper to freely teleport anywhere in.
very very very dissapointed in the overwatch team... they reply on so many threads yet they completely ignore one of the most highly rated one... is it really that hard to write a few words for the guy?
They never really mention things for Reaper until it's in a patch
don't forget that the Dva topic had over 5000 comments and they didn't locked it
Its a good idea, wraith form just kinda lets you not get hit for a bit.

The 3 second fly would also allow reaper to get up to areas quickly and safely because lets be honest (teleport is just an ability to get back to the point faster) you cant teleport in the middle of a battle without being killed. so a small fly would be good
Just the name alone is great! I hope that this one doesn't go unnoticed would help out his mobility very much.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20754437385#post-1
now when I come to see this thread, I hear the theme to Airwolf playing.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086662/
That would be cool

Blizzard please just listen!!!!!
Making it tactical and not just a cheap escape move would be amazing.
07/30/2017 09:56 PMPosted by Krisz
very very very dissapointed in the overwatch team... they reply on so many threads yet they completely ignore one of the most highly rated one... is it really that hard to write a few words for the guy?

to be honest what I want is not reply just put the idea on ptr so we can test it that's all but yes it is dissapointing that the developers ignore most of the threads on the forum
I support this, hopefully the devs see and tell us what they think!
Lore =/= In-game interactions.

Also I don't see why Reaper needs anymore buffs, given that he's reached his role of a tank shredder.
DEEEATH COOOOOMES

To be fair, Shadowstep by itself is already obsolete.
07/31/2017 04:52 AMPosted by Dva
Lore =/= In-game interactions.

Also I don't see why Reaper needs anymore buffs, given that he's reached his role of a tank shredder.

Lore= a buff that makes sense that is why I haven't done a flying Roadhog thread yet also with this buff Reaper would be more viable would require more skill to use him. he won't be able to fly without wraith form and wraith form is still just 3 sec what I want is to test this out on ptr with a more movementspeed (maybe soldiers running speed?)
No.. Reaper should not be able to fly. I completely against this idea 100%.

I have more Reaper hours than all of you. And I didn't start playing him when he got "buffed". I mained him when he was a trash pick.
I never understood why Reaper got a tool in his kit that isn't combat related. I mean, every other DPS has 2 Abilities that help in Combat.

Making Shadowstep more fluid and usefull is definitly a cool thing
07/31/2017 06:57 AMPosted by DrDooManiC
I never understood why Reaper got a tool in his kit that isn't combat related. I mean, every other DPS has 2 Abilities that help in Combat.

Making Shadowstep more fluid and usefull is definitly a cool thing

Making shadowstep more fluid isn't what the thread is requesting.