No comment on AUS server. Seriously?

General Discussion
We can't even get into AUS matches now. Everyone just gets redirected to Singapore servers, which are unplayable.

This has been going on for long enough and I refuse to believe Blizzard doesn't know it's happening. There are many people pointing it out but we still have absolutely no word on it.

Why?
07/21/2017 06:35 AMPosted by AdunSaveMe
We can't even get into AUS matches now. Everyone just gets redirected to Singapore servers, which are unplayable.

This has been going on for long enough and I refuse to believe Blizzard doesn't know it's happening. There are many people pointing it out but we still have absolutely no word on it.

Why?

There has been a post over here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20758315638#post-2

Follow and reply to this thread.
07/21/2017 06:38 AMPosted by Abeyenopixel

Why?

No that blizzard employee is just saying okay we understand your fustration give us a test run using this program then say it is all normal for that to happen which it clearly isn't Plus he commented on page one it is page 10 now so there is no comment on the issue.
Aren't the Cup finals or whatever going on there?

They're probably stealing all the internet for that
07/21/2017 06:38 AMPosted by Abeyenopixel

Why?

This isn't about the situation as a whole. This is about a support agent telling people to talk to their ISP.

Why?

Our live ops team is looking into this now. Apologies.
07/21/2017 07:57 AMPosted by Jeff Kaplan

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE JEFF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Why?

I wonder what your Black Ops team doing

Why?

Nice, it's always great to see Jeff himself keeping up to speed with whatever that is going on with the community.

On a side note, expect 200000 more youtube videos about upcoming aus servers
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TALON EVENT GET ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Why?

PLEASE ADDRESS OTHER POSTS!
07/21/2017 08:02 AMPosted by crazytrain

and say what, lol. He has already told us whats happening. calm down, its just a game.

Why?

Welp, that'll do. Thanks Jeff.
07/21/2017 08:09 AMPosted by HiddenSquid
07/21/2017 08:02 AMPosted by crazytrain

and say what, lol. He has already told us whats happening. calm down, its just a game.
He could address Blizzard's rampant hatred of Australians. Remember that time the Frostmourne server stopped existing? Have you ever even seen a Blizzard employee and an Australian hater in the same room? No? Strange coincidence, is it not?

I will expose them

Why?

Dear Jeff,

The same thing is happening to South America Servers.

Instead of playing in SAE1 (South America server with 30ms) we are being redirected to ORD1 (US Server, and keep playing withy 150ms). Sometimes we play in SAE1 and sometimes ORD1 so we never know when we will have latency or not.

So i suppose its a problem with OW algorithm that is leading AUS and South American players to play this way.

Thanks.

Why?

in brazil we are having same problem
07/21/2017 12:50 PMPosted by DoidoKong
in brazil we are having same problem

A couple of days playing in NA servers. 150ms
While PSE2 is OK at the moment (7:30am Sydney time), there's been no updates on the cause. Given the widespread nature it's not related to a specific ISP and is further up the chain.

A lot of people feel it's related to the World Cup going on, and without Blizzard giving a decent update on this, it's the most logical best guess we have (timing is bang on).

If that's the case, we'll find out later today when PSE2 disappears again.