Doomfist is released, NOT EVEN 24 HOURS LATER

General Discussion
After a HEAVY nerf prior going live...

aannnnnddddd people already crying for another nerf...
these forums, they're a funny place.
(no surprise)
I like him as is. The only nerf I want is for his right click to be a little louder. Not a lot, but enough that I can hear it charging around a corner if I'm paying attention.
I was scared for a second. I though he got another nerf , but on live.
I went into 4 quick play games, and he was always instalocked. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to play him, but I have gotten to kill him. Seems to be an easy pick to counter... especially as a Pharah player XD I've got no problem with that! He appears to be highly situational, as an offensive character preference
fine as is, any babies crying should learn how easy he is to counter, unless he has a team built around him.
Peeps be bad at this game.
Every time Doomfist one shots someone I get mad. Because they nerfed hog.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited for language by Moderation Team. We understand that players can be very passionate about these issues, but posting clear and masked obscenities is still a violation of the Code of Conduct.
DF doesnt one shot. The rocket punch has to hit you and then send you into a wall to do enough damage to kill you. Technically its two shot.
07/28/2017 08:17 AMPosted by RYBATYPE
After a HEAVY nerf prior going live...

aannnnnddddd people already crying for another nerf...
these forums, they're a funny place.
(no surprise)

To be honest all i'm seeing are salty ex-hog mains that are really just complaining that DF gets to 1 shot people because they want to ignore how incredibly different rocket punch is from hook.
from what iv seen people tend to just rush at the other team trying to get a quick pick then die, yes he has a fast time to kill but hes by no means over powered
07/28/2017 08:32 AMPosted by WetNoodle
DF doesnt one shot. The rocket punch has to hit you and then send you into a wall to do enough damage to kill you. Technically its two shot.

Still faster than Roadhogs Hook combo.
07/28/2017 08:24 AMPosted by Azmuel
fine as is, any babies crying should learn how easy he is to counter, unless he has a team built around him.

You are so hypocritical you were just talking how op his one shot was...only until now you notice he has a bunch of counters.
Don't get attached to Doomfist as is.
Like I told people on PTR, the nerf crybabies will never let him stay good.

It's only a matter of time before the developers pull a Roadhog on him and "adjust" him into the dumpster.
You're sure to find the hottest of takes on this forum.
07/28/2017 08:29 AMPosted by skabuda
Peeps be bad at this game.

Pretty much this
07/28/2017 08:34 AMPosted by TheBadWulfe

Still faster than Roadhogs Hook combo.
But he gives up his positiong when he punches of hog misses hook he's fine
so basically a hook AND a shot, then.
07/28/2017 08:18 AMPosted by TheWarmWind
I like him as is. The only nerf I want is for his right click to be a little louder. Now a lot, but enough that I can hear it charging around a corner if I'm paying attention.
you should be able to, make sure your sfx is up. he makes a bunch grunts and you hear it charging.
Is Doomfist not available on ranked?
Cus he was blanked out and no one could pick him today when I played.
Or have bliz removed him for some reason?
His ult is !@#$ing stupid. I don't get why they had to give him another oneshot ability when his primary attack oneshots people with a low cooldown