Game iq test

Competitive Discussion
08/10/2017 07:36 AMPosted by nocdevon
<span class="truncated">...</span>at least you got a nice silver boarder to go with that silver rank.

Lets talk about rank:
Your rank as Gold:
Zen main in Comp, when compared to other Zen mains: Gold III level. You average 1225 damage per minute Diamond level, 730 healing per minute Gold IV level, 211 Trans healing per minute Gold IV, 2.12 Offensive assist per minute Platinum I and only 2.14 Defensive assist per minute Gold IV
Sad really.
My rank as Silver:
Sombra main in comp is Master level and when compared to other Sombra mains: Average 1063 per minute Master level, 2.43 elims per minute Diamond level, .953 final blows per minute Diamond level, 1.2 Offensive assist per minute Master level and 3.49 enemies hacked per minute Grandmaster level.

Obvious who is getting carried and who is carrying.. troll on little dude... troll on.

Did you just quote oversumo stats to back your argument up.

[Edited by Moderation] Lets keep this clean.
What rank?

Soldier, Lucio
Lucio, D.Va if I know nothing else about the enemy team

D.Va works with Winston in Dive - Ana isn't dive but the rest are
Lucio is a beast and nothing in the comp justifies not running him - his speed boost also keeps Ana with the group

Ana suggests Rein, and the library is a Rein map, but IMO dive with Winston and D.va would be even better
Also if u fail to realize this comps change in different skill levels I have accounts in diamond plat and master, things that work in plat won't work in master. Optimal Team comp is subjective to each rank the map played and the opposing team composition.
08/10/2017 05:46 AMPosted by Havok
08/10/2017 05:41 AMPosted by WarriorPoet

Doesn't really matter what you pick as the 1st 4 heroes don't make any sense. I'd pick pharah and mercy and hope to carry the other 4.

Haha phara and mercy are horrible on koth

bruh thats where pharmercy is primarily played and strongest. no wander ur in gold. u have no game knowledge
08/10/2017 03:49 AMPosted by Havok
Oasis map tracer sombra Winston ana , pick last 2 players

Junkrat Hanzo of course. I mean why pick anything else?
That comp sounds pretty mega !@#$ regardless of what else you put in it. Both support slots are taken and u have no Lucio.
There are going to many different ways this can be answered. Depending on the player skill level, who is currently on your team. What the opposing team looks like. While the answers may vary, lets try and keep this constructive in how we reply.
08/11/2017 11:46 AMPosted by Allranlian
There are going to many different ways this can be answered. Depending on the player skill level, who is currently on your team. What the opposing team looks like. While the answers may vary, lets try and keep this constructive in how we reply.

Favorite Moderator right here. ♥

Anyway.

To expand on this from my original post, StRode just posted a great guide on team compositions. Link below:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20758577259#post-1
I still think Lucio would be your best bet for a pick and some mobility character another.

I pick Hanzo anyway.
08/11/2017 11:46 AMPosted by Allranlian
absolutely.
Lucio and Genji/76
Junkrat, they always pick JR no matter what. Also for the final spot they will sure pick Symm..

unfortunately the red team will arrive first to the point with the Lucio and by the time My team reaches the point they are received by "MITIOOOOR STRAAAAYK"
doomfist lucio
08/11/2017 11:46 AMPosted by Blizzard
Depending on the player skill level

this is what people miss, people have skill levels with certain heroes. people ask me to D.va for dive comp, but then i pick orisa and they flip out. I then say:
"I don't play dva"
they respond with:
"Then play winston."
I respond with:
"I only play barrier tanks."
Then a person responds with:
""then don't play tank if you can't play good ones."

BTW: i would pick either doom (off tank), lucio (second healer), or mccree (triple DPS). Or orisa for a second tank.
Ana and Sombra on the same team? Ew.

Dva and Soldier would probably be best.
Well according to my teammates as of lately, Doomfist and Widowmaker
lucio, DVa.

you have the two hyper-mobile flankers, meaning that you dont have the more damaging super-mobile flankers soldier and genji, or any flank-busters like mcree and reaper. This means that you need to initiate quickly, get picks to make the teamfight difficult for them to continue with, and pull back to the point without getting picked. Once the trickle starts, you invade their rendevous points before the whole team is there and rinse and repeat. That's why you need the full dive set up, gotta either go all in or go home with this kind of situation. The lucio almost makes up for the ana not having any mobility abilities, and her heal nade makes lucios heal very powerful, but she remains as an exploitable weakspot that the enemy can take advantage of, mercy would be better in this context because of her GA, and her ultimate would have better use here, the best nano target in this scenario is winston, no gengu anime blade, no mcree High-Dead, no solider hax, compared to those, winston is kind of a snore.
08/11/2017 12:01 PMPosted by Vortex

I pick Hanzo anyway.

The world could always use more Hanzos.