Does Doomfist need to be nerfed?

Competitive Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Lets try and keep posts like this in General chat and cleaned up a little.
Learn to focus fire him and stand near corners to bait his charge. That's what I do. His movements after charge are so predictable. Charge > jump > slam, kill him during jump/slam.

Edit: Aww Allranlian, you scared him away! ;)
08/11/2017 02:16 PMPosted by Allranlian
Lets try and keep posts like this in General chat and cleaned up a little.

It's funny to see a moderator with 11 posts.
I'm new...it will go up ;-)
08/11/2017 02:22 PMPosted by Allranlian

Welcome to the fam!

I know I have already said this but.....
It is really, really nice to see a moderator over here.
Welcome to the Overwatch Forums! May you have a pleasant stay, and may it last as long as you like.

Trust me buddy, you won't last longer than the last after seeing how much vitriol is spilled against your company by low ranked ignorants.

Are you guys volunteers or employees, that's what I always wondered.
Well that's why I'm here, there is a way to express your frustration about the things going on in the game, but it doesn't have to be toxic.
08/11/2017 02:31 PMPosted by Allranlian
Well that's why I'm here, there is a way to express your frustration about the things going on in the game, but it doesn't have to be toxic.

I agree wholeheartedly. You need to change your avatar to an anti-toxicity logo with a banhammer. Clean this place up!

Allranlian, I would like to talk with you in private about the forums. Add me on bnet if you're interested.
We are Blizzard Employees
Welcome Allranlian! Hopefully you wont end up like Butters on that episode of South Park where he was made to sift through all the social media garbage to provide a "safe space" on the internet for those he worked for. It didnt work out well for him :P
08/11/2017 02:35 PMPosted by PyroManiac

Allranlian, I would like to talk with you in private about the forums. Add me on bnet if you're interested.

Allranlian, welcome again, and note that PyroManiac is a likely Shoe sock puppet. Also, here are my favorite commentaries on forum moderation (just in case you don't already have them):

https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2003/09/01
https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2010/02/24
08/11/2017 03:09 PMPosted by Kaawumba
08/11/2017 02:35 PMPosted by PyroManiac

Allranlian, welcome again, and note that PyroManiac is a likely Shoe sock puppet. Also, here are my favorite commentaries on forum moderation (just in case you don't already have them):

https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2003/09/01
https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2010/02/24
hanging people out on the forum to a mod because you don't like a person and yet you try to come of as some nice guy. How big of you
Nope! DF is not hard to counter! I hear people in game complaining about him being OP but I've been killed by DF maybe 10 times since he's hit competitive.

Start them down votes boys, but the truth is he's not OP. The teams that I hear complaining about DF are typically my lower ranked account and the team compositions are usually bad.

5 squishies and one healer, everyone running around trying to be flankers. If a team that's not playing well plays against a slightly skilled DF hell seem OP.

It's not that he's OP it's that teams do not deal with him!
08/11/2017 03:15 PMPosted by Oayrus
Nope! DF is not hard to counter! I hear people in game complaining about him being OP but I've been killed by DF maybe 10 times since he's hit competitive.

Start them down votes boys, but the truth is he's not OP. The teams that I hear complaining about DF are typically my lower ranked account and the team compositions are usually bad.

5 squishies and one healer, everyone running around trying to be flankers. If a team that's not playing well plays against a slightly skilled DF hell seem OP.

It's not that he's OP it's that teams do not deal with him!

in higher tiers he can be harder
Doomfist isn't op, it just no fun to get one shot by him. He is fine the way he is now.
08/11/2017 03:13 PMPosted by Sasori
hanging people out on the forum to a mod because you don't like a person and yet you try to come of as some nice guy. How big of you

I mean, if it is Shoe. He should know what he is getting into.
Love him, hate him, whatever. He is still Shoe, and is the closest thing these forums have to a boogeyman and you shouldn't just walk up to him with open arms regardless of your thoughts of him