Petition to Change Overwatch's Mascot to Reinhardt

General Discussion
Well guys, it's been a good year. Overwatch has passed 30 million players, has a thriving twitch scene, and is probably among my favorite games. Yet it has come to my attention that Overwatch has a very serious problem. The mascot is still Tracer, after all this time! It is seen everywhere, on the box art, on the website, and even on the 2016 overwatch world cup poster.

As a dedicated overwatch fan, I cannot stand for this anymore! Tracer had a good run, but she is hardly fit to be the mascot of this franchise. She is neither the most popular in opinion polls or in play time, and consistently gets mediocre marks. She is also not the most memorable character. Her catchphrase "Cheer's love" hardly strikes a core with the Overwatch audience. We need to be honest with yourselves, Tracer just isn't our best option for a mascott.

Who can forget Reinhardts lovable voice lines, like "Catchphrase!" and "Hammer Down!", he's invaluable shield, and his raw physique. He is consistently among the top heroes played in all tiers of play, and is rated highly in most opinion polls.

Now I'm sure some of you will point out that Mercy or Ana often are played more, and you are right. I'm sure you'll also mention that Mercy and other heroes are often rated higher in opinion polls. You are also right about that. But despite these heroes strengths they fundamentally lack one thing: They are not reinhardt.

It is for this reason that I humbly propose to the entire overwatch PR team, whom I am positive care very deeply about my (as a gold tier Reinhardt main), personal opinion, that the mascot be changed to Reinhardt.

Thank you for your time.
Why would they change mascot though,it's such a hassle and tracer is popular as ever

Tracer is cute energetic fun both as a character and gameplay wise, easily marketable and appeals to several demographics (from the teenage boy to the sjw and many many others)

Really why change?
08/01/2017 06:25 PMPosted by EpidemicPain
Why would they change mascot though,it's such a hassle and tracer is popular as ever

Tracer is cute energetic fun both as a character and gameplay wise, easily marketable and appeals to several demographics (from the teenage boy to the sjw and many many others)

Really why change?
Why? It's quite obvious. She's not Reinhardt.
08/01/2017 06:25 PMPosted by EpidemicPain

Really why change?

Because of his badass beard ;)
HONOR! JUSTICE! GLORY! REINHARDT REINHARDT REINHARDT!

Full 100% support
HUAH! HONOR! JUSTICE! REINHARDT REINHARDT REINHARDT!

reinhardt for president
Tracer is more marketable already, though.
HONOR! JUSTICE! GLORY! REINHARDT REINHARDT REINHARDT!

100% support. 10/10, would support again.
Yes, I agree with this. Also young Reinhart should be on the cover of the game with his magnificent hair!
I still want the Young Reinhardt skin, with his glorious hair.

http://pm1.narvii.com/6489/a53679d8f7a91aa18f984f55adac36d4343b1806_hq.jpg

Look at that majestic mane.
Oh come on. Tracer is cute and fun.