Before we jump the gun...

General Discussion
I wanna clarify that McCree and Widowmaker probably aren't getting skins this event. Jeff stated Mercy and Junkrat are (and hinted Roadhog will to, by being cheeky and saying he gets nothing) but he said there are "other cool things happening as well" and proceeded to mention Widow and McCree.

So let's not assume they're getting skins since they may be emotes/highlight intros, or something else entirely. Already seeing people hype up McCree and Widow skins when they were very specifically singled out differently than the heroes who are getting skins.
Oh no.

SPEEDO ROADHOG!
I'd rather have skins than emotes/intros...
Jeff said Mercy is getting one of his favorite skins. Praying it's lifeguard Mercy haha
08/01/2017 05:47 PMPosted by Zolicon
Jeff said Mercy is getting one of his favorite skins. Praying it's lifeguard Mercy haha

one piece red swimsuit incoming.
08/01/2017 05:43 PMPosted by Archangel
I'd rather have skins than emotes/intros...

Me too. But I'm saying people shouldn't assume it's skins when Jeff said it was "other things."
Ana? Hello?
Hopefully that means Tracer won't get anything new.
08/01/2017 05:52 PMPosted by Heaven
Ana? Hello?

Hello..?
08/01/2017 05:57 PMPosted by DaniGhost
08/01/2017 05:52 PMPosted by Heaven
Ana? Hello?

Hello..?

Hello food?
That doesn't mean they aren't, either - he just doesn't wanna give away too much.
He didn't specifically state Widow and McCree were getting one. He actually separated it from his talk of skins and said "other cool things happening as well" with emphasis on "other". They're both the single-shot, heavily-accuracy-based hitscan heroes and a lot of people who play one tend to play the other so I'm wondering if they have something like special (possibly legendary?) highlight intros in store or maybe something that isn't even cosmetic related?

I was initially really excited for a Widow skin but he seems to be confident enough to hype whatever it is up so we'll see. Can't wait!
08/01/2017 06:15 PMPosted by RaithAlGhul
08/01/2017 05:57 PMPosted by DaniGhost
Hello..?

Hello food?

Food broke.
08/01/2017 06:29 PMPosted by Volixagrade
08/01/2017 06:15 PMPosted by RaithAlGhul

Hello food?

Food broke.

Understandable, have a great day.
If they aren't skins, I hope for new Highlight intros, I miss those, there is a severe lack of them for most characters.