It's getting worse..

General Discussion
They don't listen. They do what they want.

First, D.Va changes - when everyone was telling what to do, they did it own way. Now nobody is happy - neither D.Va players nor those who play against DM. 180 degrees role rotation for the hero.

Then, Hog nerfs and this "buff" which will do nothing. It gives nothing to Hog. Nothing that he can offer to the team. I guess fans will probably come up with some gimmick and let Hog "live" but it is again a 180 degrees direction change.

After what they did to Hog - it's Doomfist arriving when supports are already in a bad shape because of dive. And with all that broken kit. We have issues with dive? Let's add more dive! Genius idea!

Seriously, guys. You're ruining the game. You made mad D.Va mains. Then Hog mains. Then all support mains. We probably can survive as a community if game changes offend 1-2 heroes main. After all, we get 25 of them. But if half or so heroes mains will be frustrated at the game and will play less or even quit.. you get the idea.

Stopped caring about dv.. after trying to return to actively playing the game and seeing how bad is it's state I can just join those who "play less" or just say I'm done and that's it (though of course I won't make those "UNINSTALLED" threads)
The only thing really ruining this game is the fact that only like 9 heroes are viable. They do make a lot of mistakes when it comes to balancing, but the real issue is that only half of each role can be played in a serious sitting. Offense heroes outclass defense in every way, Orisa, Hog, and even Reinhardt to an extent thanks to dive are in a very bad spot. Symmetra serves her purpose, but Zenyatta and Ana are a bit too weak. Lucio, Genji, Tracer, and Soldier 76 have been picked in the top 10% since S1, Lucio has been a literal must pick since launch too.
I seriously don't get the griping about D.Va.

Maybe it's because I picked her up after she had already been nerfed, but she still feels strong to me.

She's extremely dangerous to other tanks, she neutralizes most types of attacks, she's one of the key components in countering Pharmercy, it's possible to avoid dying for an entire match if you play intelligently, she's one of the fastest heroes, and to top it all off she's one of the biggest reasons Dive has been so popular.

And she's still weak? I don't understand??
Are we going to pretend tons of people complained Hog was dumb since day 1

Ok
And Bastion fell into oblivion after he was already there. "Bastion needs buffs" so they buffed him for a month, then gave him the Dva overnerf treatment where he's worse than where he started.
08/10/2017 03:41 PMPosted by HappyFeet

Ok

The thing is his power was all in his hook combo. When they tried to "distribute" his power they realized there was no other place to distribute his power.

IMO Hog was balanced after hook 2.0 since his hook was actually fair, you just needed to bait it. After that he could do very little.

The same power exists with Widow where all of it lies in her riffle, and thus the other aspects of her kit are blah. Long cooldowns, serving a small purpose. !@#$ty smg too.

Now Bliz is trying to... increase his sustainability so he can kill only he can't kill, and is an easy ult charger...
08/10/2017 03:39 PMPosted by RadioMelon

Maybe it's because I picked her up after she had already been nerfed, but she still feels strong to me.

She's extremely dangerous to other tanks, she neutralizes most types of attacks, she's one of the key components in countering Pharmercy, it's possible to avoid dying for an entire match if you play intelligently, she's one of the fastest heroes, and to top it all off she's one of the biggest reasons Dive has been so popular.

Because instead of reverting her buff (to her health) they nerfed it in a different way. She was fine at 500 hp since she had matrix on a toggle, not to mention no one asked for a hp buff.
08/10/2017 03:51 PMPosted by Xplo
08/10/2017 03:41 PMPosted by HappyFeet

Ok

The thing is his power was all in his hook combo. When they tried to "distribute" his power they realized there was no other place to distribute his power.

IMO Hog was balanced after hook 2.0 since his hook was actually fair, you just needed to bait it. After that he could do very little.

The same power exists with Widow where all of it lies in her riffle, and thus the other aspects of her kit are blah. Long cooldowns, serving a small purpose. !@#$ty smg too.

Now Bliz is trying to... increase his sustainability so he can kill only he can't kill, and is an easy ult charger...
now that just says you're biased, because hook 2.0 was the most op hook. There was 0 escape if he got you.
08/10/2017 03:44 PMPosted by Xplo
And Bastion fell into oblivion after he was already there. "Bastion needs buffs" so they buffed him for a month, then gave him the Dva overnerf treatment where he's worse than where he started.
Dva is god tier though.

She is one of the best characters in the game.
What people are upset about is that they have to play slightly more carefully, because she dies somewhat faster, and aim a little better to compensate the slight damage nerf.
it's possible to avoid dying for an entire match if you play intelligently

soooooooo

so

much this. Her survivability (don't think that is a word) is through the freaking roof.
08/10/2017 03:35 PMPosted by Angel
They don't listen. They do what they want.

First, D.Va changes - when everyone was telling what to do, they did it own way. Now nobody is happy - neither D.Va players nor those who play against DM. 180 degrees role rotation for the hero.

Then, Hog nerfs and this "buff" which will do nothing. It gives nothing to Hog. Nothing that he can offer to the team. I guess fans will probably come up with some gimmick and let Hog "live" but it is again a 180 degrees direction change.

After what they did to Hog - it's Doomfist arriving when supports are already in a bad shape because of dive. And with all that broken kit. We have issues with dive? Let's add more dive! Genius idea!

Seriously, guys. You're ruining the game. You made mad D.Va mains. Then Hog mains. Then all support mains. We probably can survive as a community if game changes offend 1-2 heroes main. After all, we get 25 of them. But if half or so heroes mains will be frustrated at the game and will play less or even quit.. you get the idea.

Stopped caring about dv.. after trying to return to actively playing the game and seeing how bad is it's state I can just join those who "play less" or just say I'm done and that's it (though of course I won't make those "UNINSTALLED" threads)

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG STOP POSTING ON THE FORUMS AND LEARN TO PLAY A HERO THAT ISNT MERCY. Youve honestly got 4800+ posts on the forums. I imagine that INSTEAD OF !@#$%ING ON THE FORUMS AT ANY AVAILABLE TIME YOU COULD SPEND PRACTICING THE GAME THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED INSTEAD OF BEING A BAD ONE TRICK MERCY MAIN. TRIGGERED. TRIGGERED. IM SO TRIGGERED. This player REFUSES to listen to anything or any tips given to her and will just continue WHINGING instead of listening and getting better and making her hero pool more diverse.

You're bad. And you always will be untill you stop complaining and ADAPT.
08/10/2017 03:56 PMPosted by HappyFeet
08/10/2017 03:51 PMPosted by Xplo

now that just says you're biased, because hook 2.0 was the most op hook. There was 0 escape if he got you.

Tell that to OG hook that would pull you around corners and off ledges.
08/10/2017 03:58 PMPosted by SlayerAdam
08/10/2017 03:44 PMPosted by Xplo
Dva is god tier though.

She is one of the best characters in the game.
What people are upset about is that they have to play slightly more carefully, because she dies somewhat faster, and aim a little better to compensate the slight damage nerf.

My point was that she was nerfed rather than the buff reverted.
08/10/2017 03:38 PMPosted by Orthane
The only thing really ruining this game is the fact that only like 9 heroes are viable. They do make a lot of mistakes when it comes to balancing, but the real issue is that only half of each role can be played in a serious sitting. Offense heroes outclass defense in every way, Orisa, Hog, and even Reinhardt to an extent thanks to dive are in a very bad spot. Symmetra serves her purpose, but Zenyatta and Ana are a bit too weak. Lucio, Genji, Tracer, and Soldier 76 have been picked in the top 10% since S1, Lucio has been a literal must pick since launch too.

Zen is not too weak, he is part of the dive meta with his discords helping with the fast picks, if you watch the pro scene at all he is in nearly all games alongside lucio with Ana been switched in at certain parts. Hog's situation isn't because of dive, and it used to be Mcree not Soldier that was dominant because of his old damage fan the hammer head crits etc.
Plus.... when i reported you Angel for threatening to spam which is against the rules about doomfist being broken daily, and you havent posted since then, being a person with over 4k posts and usually NO intervals. I hope you did.

Also I would love to proudly announce to you! DOOMFIST WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY MORE CHANGES according to Scott from blizzard, and that people have to "Learn how to play around him, once players get better at that, they will be better able to stop him". Sooooooooo. Rekt. It is as i said it was. Hes not broken you all just need to learn. Sweet revenge and a slow burn. And if you were wondering what I needed revenge for? You're an OTP mercy main. The whole community needs to take revenge, especially since you posted about OTPs being a problem inhibiting the climb. So you KNOW you're a burden to others but refuse to fix it. And thats why i strongly dislike you. You know you're a problem, and you wail loudly when you cant make something work. Hnnng.