A new type of CD disabling hack?

Bug Report
K, i just played a game which was 1-3 on lijang tower. but something was very off about all of it. This is EXACTLY what played out (note, they didnt have a d.va all game):

Round 1: Control center
we take control center very easiliy. with it being 99%-32%. Nothing weird happened.

Round 2: Gardens
Our reinhardt's barrier starts to disappear frequently. he says it's at about 800-900 health before it goes on a 4 second cooldown. Then, the enemy lucio starts coming in to boop people off. our ana starts complaining that her sleep dart is on cooldown, but she never used it. then our mercy starts to have something weird happen. she says that her shift if activating randomly and entering into fights where she has rez. and she ends up dying first. End of the round (without pressing Q) my high noon goes to 0% charge. This is shady as reinhardt has just did a penta earthshatter with me, him, and our mercy.

Round 3: Marketplace
Rein's barrier keeps getting put on cooldown as the enemy hanzo is shooting at us. when the enemy has 80% point control rein loses barrier (without it getting destroyed, we can hear sound ques) and 76/zarya use ults.

Round 4: Gardens
This is where it gets bad. When i head into the center building with the mega health pack lucio chases me. My flashbang goes on cooldown without me using it and lucio changes to speed boost and knocks me off the map. while the enemy is in overtime we take point. but as i am about to high noon to kill their ana/76, once i cast it, reins barrier deactivates and i get sleep darted. I asked rein WTF happened and he replied "it's going on cooldown and i can't do !@#$."

I have never seen this happen before. If anyone knows if it was lag or a server glitch please let me know. and for the record I did not report anyone on their side because there must have been 1 person who was using a cheat, if that even happened.
I tried to do a quick Google search all I found was someone in LoL made a program to track enemy abilities but if that just gave then timers that could not be the same thing.
Sounds like that Lucio is a real 1337 h4x0r.

He must have a server hack that disables abilities in his aura.
Could be a new hack, copy/paste this whole thing to the bug report forum.

Cheaters are rampant right now though, it makes almost every play mode miserable.

Edited to remove cheating information - Moderator
Bump for awareness.
Another bump for awareness.

Also can't wait for higher ranked people to start coming in with the condescension.
I'm not so sure a hack like this is even possible...? Things like that would be more so server side I think?
08/13/2017 11:03 PMPosted by kimchipotato
I'm not so sure a hack like this is even possible...? Things like that would be more so server side I think?

Yea unless its an actual hack/exploit of the server. Maybe the Lucio was an ex Blizzard employee.
08/14/2017 10:15 AMPosted by NKPCBANG1894
Yea unless its an actual hack/exploit of the server. Maybe the Lucio was an ex Blizzard employee.

my theory is that it is some sort of DDOS to mess with server info.

08/13/2017 01:44 PMPosted by NKPCBANG1894
He must have a server hack that disables abilities in his aura.

that might be it, but it is unlikley.