3 SR gain after a leaver on the other team?

Competitive Discussion
I had this happen once before in S4 and now I'm wondering if I figured out what causes it. I think it has to do with the below 4 factors.

First - I'm on Xbox. I've seen several other people report this but only console players. Any PC players had this happen (that aren't GM+)?

Second - The person left literally 1:03 into the game. I think they intentionally wanted to hurt the other team but I think it causes an SR reduction when someone leaves this early.

Third - It wasn't just me. 4 people were in chat. I got 3, another guy got 5, one got 2 and another got 3. I played Zen and had 1 gold, 2 silvers and a bronze and was 12/1. It wasn't a lack of effort issue.

Fourth - All but 2 people left on their team. This caused us to do absolutely nothing for the last 4 minutes of the game. They didn't push the payload or anything and so everyone's stats per minute become very low compared to the average.

I think all these items do cause lower than average SR win gains but going to the 1-5 SR extreme I think is a console glitch. Anyone else picked up on this?
07/31/2017 01:30 PMPosted by Abandofhobos
Fourth - All but 2 people left on their team. This caused us to do absolutely nothing for the last 4 minutes of the game. They didn't push the payload or anything and so everyone's stats per minute become very low compared to the average.

this right here is what causes it.

i just had a game where 2 on the other team left. I ended with like 7 kills almost no damage done. we mostly stopped killing them because they stopped fighting back. so unsatisfying

i got 2 sr for the win
It doesn't impact your SR reward if the enemy team has a leaver. At most the "personal contribution" attribute is influenced by the game being played differently, but that has minimal impact on your SR anyway.

I think what happened was the match was extremely slanted in your favor from the start. 9 times out of 10 this is the reason for huge or tiny SR gains at the end of a match; you were playing against lower skilled opponents and your team was the overdog. Because the odds of you losing the match were so low there was, sadly, little reward for winning.
07/31/2017 01:43 PMPosted by Arzoo
It doesn't impact your SR reward if the enemy team has a leaver. At most the "personal contribution" attribute is influenced by the game being played differently, but that has minimal impact on your SR anyway.

I think what happened was the match was extremely slanted in your favor from the start. 9 times out of 10 this is the reason for huge or tiny SR gains at the end of a match; you were playing against lower skilled opponents and your team was the overdog. Because the odds of you losing the match were so low there was, sadly, little reward for winning.

Unless it was done in MMR that is not correct. The teams were within 10 SR of each other at the start of the match. Around 2600-2800 they almost always are because there are so many people in that bracket.
And yet when I had a leaver on my team I lost 28 SR.. like what the heck
08/01/2017 10:43 AMPosted by champagne
And yet when I had a leaver on my team I lost 28 SR.. like what the heck

I hear you. What I would like to know is how much SR the people on the other team lost if I only gained 3. However, it seemed kind of mean to ask how much SR they just lost after we beat them