Things the enemy team does that yours doesn't

General Discussion
Listening to any of the players on my team that sound like they know what they're talking about.

I've had some decently good leaders in my teams before, and sometimes I've had to lead.

But whether or not anyone can actually work with the leaders is a complete coinflip.
Has a competent sniper.
08/05/2017 03:19 AMPosted by twinCatalyst
08/05/2017 02:00 AMPosted by Anirac

LOL you are worse than Huffington Post. The thread was about how would you react if your tank unfairly blamed you for his death. Of course I will throw if my team blames me for not performing a miracle. Otherwise, do ask for heals ;)

"Of course I will throw if X!"
Is the exact reasoning anyone uses to throw

You are a thrower, and you are the problem.

Switching to Mei to block your own team is literally never okay.
As soon as you add any gray areas, the entire concept; the entire morality behind it falls apart. Unless it will actively harm you not to (like someone holding a gun to your head or something outlandish like that) there is no reason to do it, ever.

Saying "I'm against my teammates throwing, but when I do it it's okay!"
is as logical as "I'm against being stabbed in the chest, but it's okay when I stab someone else in the chest!"

Just because someone is a jerk to you, that does not give you any right at all to be a jerk to not only them, but to the rest of the team who is probably entirely innocent.

That's petty and hypocritical, and frankly pathetic.

Oh, we have a knight in shining armour here, unwavering morality even in a joke post!

Yes, I have all right to be a jerk to whomever disrespected me first. The fact that the rest of the team goes down is consequence of the jerk's poor teamplay in the first place. Had he listened to my calls, paid attention to his surroundings, and in Rein's case, not charged 1v6, maybe I wouldn't have had to throw. Surprise, I communicate with my team. You just assumed that I throw at the first heal request, didn't you? :)
08/05/2017 12:45 AMPosted by CharismaHP
Kills me. As far as I have experienced my team has never killed me. Everything else though? That has been done.
My team has killed me a lot of times...
Lucio booped rein charge at me
Lucio booped an ulting reaper at me
someone with a tracer bomb sticked come to me
reinhardt decided to move when there's a d.va bomb in front of him
mei trapping me with enemy team with her ice wall
and ofc the troll teleporter
Being organised.
trying to win
move as a group and doesnt trickle
stay on payloads
healers heal
flankers kill our healers if we have any
tanks protect others
Lose

#believeinyourself
wins the match
Get on the freakin' objective in overtime instead of just standing outside and watching.
Not being toxic
08/05/2017 01:44 PMPosted by Anirac
08/05/2017 03:19 AMPosted by twinCatalyst

"Of course I will throw if X!"
Is the exact reasoning anyone uses to throw

You are a thrower, and you are the problem.

Switching to Mei to block your own team is literally never okay.
As soon as you add any gray areas, the entire concept; the entire morality behind it falls apart. Unless it will actively harm you not to (like someone holding a gun to your head or something outlandish like that) there is no reason to do it, ever.

Saying "I'm against my teammates throwing, but when I do it it's okay!"
is as logical as "I'm against being stabbed in the chest, but it's okay when I stab someone else in the chest!"

Just because someone is a jerk to you, that does not give you any right at all to be a jerk to not only them, but to the rest of the team who is probably entirely innocent.

That's petty and hypocritical, and frankly pathetic.

Oh, we have a knight in shining armour here, unwavering morality even in a joke post!

Yes, I have all right to be a jerk to whomever disrespected me first. The fact that the rest of the team goes down is consequence of the jerk's poor teamplay in the first place. Had he listened to my calls, paid attention to his surroundings, and in Rein's case, not charged 1v6, maybe I wouldn't have had to throw. Surprise, I communicate with my team. You just assumed that I throw at the first heal request, didn't you? :)

The fun part of free will is that you have absolute control over your actions.
You didn't have to throw. You didn't have to do anything.
What matters is what you should do, and if you're a person who thinks that throwing is something you should do under any circumstance, you're part of the reason throwers are such a problem.

You are owed nothing, no matter what class you play, you have no rights over other people to have them do what you want them to, nor does anyone have rights over you to do the same. All you can do is hope that they do the right thing, and if they don't, don't go and join them like a petty child and make the problem worse.

That's like yelling at a wildfire telling it to stop what it is doing, and if it doesn't you go and burn down your house.

And no, I don't have to be some sort of white knight to have respect for my own opinions and not contradict them. All I have to be is an ok person. Not good, not great, but ok. It's you who has to be something special in order to abandon your own morals.
They have tanks and they protect their healers.
08/04/2017 11:11 PMPosted by Aster
Being lucio who is not 100% time on speed.

Understand that speed is king.
08/04/2017 10:52 PMPosted by Anirac
Switch to counter, while yours switches to throw.

What have your enemy teams excelled at that yours hasn't? :)

Winning.
08/05/2017 01:53 PMPosted by hdurao
Kills me. As far as I have experienced my team has never killed me. Everything else though? That has been done.
My team has killed me a lot of times...
Lucio booped rein charge at me
Lucio booped an ulting reaper at me
someone with a tracer bomb sticked come to me
reinhardt decided to move when there's a d.va bomb in front of him
mei trapping me with enemy team with her ice wall
and ofc the troll teleporter

I have a confession here. As Lucio I may have assisted the enemy with some elims in my attempts to help my team ;-;
have more than 20% accuracy

Sym from my team had a troll teleporter that killed me
the other team has been very good at not dying from anything and appering back on the point 1 second after they got wiped lol
08/05/2017 08:37 PMPosted by twinCatalyst
<span class="truncated">...</span>

The fun part of free will is that you have absolute control over your actions.
You didn't have to throw. You didn't have to do anything.
What matters is what you should do, and if you're a person who thinks that throwing is something you should do under any circumstance, you're part of the reason throwers are such a problem.

You are owed nothing, no matter what class you play, you have no rights over other people to have them do what you want them to, nor does anyone have rights over you to do the same. All you can do is hope that they do the right thing, and if they don't, don't go and join them like a petty child and make the problem worse.

That's like yelling at a wildfire telling it to stop what it is doing, and if it doesn't you go and burn down your house.

And no, I don't have to be some sort of white knight to have respect for my own opinions and not contradict them. All I have to be is an ok person. Not good, not great, but ok. It's you who has to be something special in order to abandon your own morals.

True, I don't really HAVE to throw but... how can I not when it feels so right? Why should I cling onto hope, be disrespected and disappointed when I can take sweet revenge right here, right now?

By the way, nice to meet you Mr. OK White Knight. I'm Miss Huehue Rogue ;)

EDIT: I just saw your profile, you're a Mercy main that acts and talks (writes) like she would and that is seriously adorable!