Didn't gain any SR

Bug Report
Hey, I just won a game of competitive and it came up with something to do with placement matches and didnt give me any SR please come back to me if you have any way you can fix this
Thanks
08/08/2017 04:00 PMPosted by CallumFTW
Hey, I just won a game of competitive and it came up with something to do with placement matches and didnt give me any SR please come back to me if you have any way you can fix this
Thanks

sort of similar thing happened to me. here's my post
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20758436888
08/08/2017 04:03 PMPosted by poupsoop
Thanks

sort of similar thing happened to me. here's my post
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20758436888

Thanks for that just needed to understand why do you know whether they are going to give the people the SR they gained after they make the fix?
Thanks

Same happendet to me 2 Times. I would be Master with the gained SR :(
Blizzard is aware of the SR bug issue and is working to resolve it. I do strongly recommend avoiding both Competitive Play modes until the issue has been resolved.
Won a placement match in Lucio Ball, and was not given a win. However, my career profile says I have 5 competitive Lucio Ball wins, while my placements say 4.
Yes, Samehere, me and my friend played a REAL competitive game (not Lucioball) and we won, everyone gained SR but my friend who was 11 SR away from Platinum. (really f***ing sad since he was very hyped about it. After the game we played a Lucioball match and we joined comp, this was my 2nd placement match and it did not coun't. i't also did sometyhing very wierd, After the competitive game (Not Lucioball) I earned some SR and had the SR of 2794, After the bugged Lucioball match we played afterwards it showed me the Competitive SR screen and i earned the SR that i just earned from the competitve game (Comp Match=2779 > 2794) the exact same thing happend with Lucioball (Lucioball match=2779 > 2794)

i hope the SR gets returned to everyone who earned it and that u fix ur s**t before realeasing an update like this, get the servers together and everything.
08/08/2017 04:17 PMPosted by Prax
Yes, Samehere, me and my friend played a REAL competitive game (not Lucioball) and we won, everyone gained SR but my friend who was 11 SR away from Platinum. (really f***ing sad since he was very hyped about it. After the game we played a Lucioball match and we joined comp, this was my 2nd placement match and it did not coun't. i't also did sometyhing very wierd, After the competitive game (Not Lucioball) I earned some SR and had the SR of 2794, After the bugged Lucioball match we played afterwards it showed me the Competitive SR screen and i earned the SR that i just earned from the competitve game (Comp Match=2779 > 2794) the exact same thing happend with Lucioball (Lucioball match=2779 > 2794)

i hope the SR gets returned to everyone who earned it and that u fix ur s**t before realeasing an update like this, get the servers together and everything.

Yeah mine happened in a real comp match as well and tbh i'm really annoyed as i'm quite close to plat, hopefully we get the SR we gained otherwise i'm going to be really pissed
Yeah. I was playing on Route 66 as Zarya and we crushed the enemy team, but I didn't get any SR. I'm thankful I'm not the only one.
Would of been GM if not for the ranked bug. Please compensate those that suffered through this hell.
Same here. I played a comp game, won didn't get any SR. (No biggie I thought) joined another comp game then kicked me in the middle of the game. Had 20000 people in queue. Lost SR. Joined another comp game. Kicked me from server as soon as I picked a hero. I get back on overwatch and lost even more SR. Wtf. I haven't gotten back on comp since that happened.
Should just give everybody +30 SR as a compensation after they have fixed both regular competitive and competitive Lucioball.
08/08/2017 09:19 PMPosted by comando954
Would of been GM if not for the ranked bug. Please compensate those that suffered through this hell.

Really do agree with you, they should give us some SR and comp points to the people who earned them.
Ive had this problem too! Won 4-5 real comp games yesterday and got ZERO SR for it :( Does anyone know when it'll be fixed?
08/09/2017 05:02 AMPosted by megara
Ive had this problem too! Won 4-5 real comp games yesterday and got ZERO SR for it :( Does anyone know when it'll be fixed?

No i'm not sure, but hopefully soon.
Same thing happened to me last night. I played several games of cometitive, but for one of the wins I didn't gain anything at all. I'm expecting to get the SR I deserve at some point.
08/09/2017 08:09 AMPosted by Floof
Same thing happened to me last night. I played several games of cometitive, but for one of the wins I didn't gain anything at all. I'm expecting to get the SR I deserve at some point.

lol oh you sweet summer child