No CP or SR after wining?

Competitive Discussion
I played 2 competitive games and i didnt got any CP ( competitive points ) or SR to reward my wins.... pls fix im 2 wins away from my golden weapon and i should of all ready get it :(
Ironically I was having an issue where I gained very little sr per win, but now I am gaining an average amount as I should have. Maybe I was experiencing a bug before the update went live, and when it hit, the bug got stronger, worse, or w/e they call it?
Quote from the technical support forum....

08/08/2017 11:49 AMPosted by WyomingMyst

About no SR gains, lost match results for both Competitive Modes
Blizzard is aware of this problem. Also I strongly encourage everyone to avoid both Competitive Modes until they have corrected the problem. There may be unexpected restarts or disconnections and that can result in competitive mode leaver penalties which cannot be reversed!
Maybe this is Blizzard's way of doing an "SR reset" that so many people have been asking for. Derank everyone to bronze by reducing SR from losses but not increasing it for wins until everyone is bronze rank?
On a good note, I DCed from a game last night on box with the infamous LC-202 error and couldn't rejoin due to server issues, but did not lose 50 SR. Didn't lose anything actually.
I decay today, am I supposed to play to prevent decay or roll the dice and hope the game doesn't mess up? UGHHH BLIZZARDDDDDD
08/09/2017 04:10 AMPosted by Dira
Maybe this is Blizzard's way of doing an "SR reset" that so many people have been asking for. Derank everyone to bronze by reducing SR from losses but not increasing it for wins until everyone is bronze rank?
ahahhaha
So it's still broken huh
Bliazzards' really dropping the ball on competitve mode, I'm not sure why as competitive modes in Starcraft 2 and HOTS are fine