Trolls/leavers/feeders are ruining competitive in all ranks

Competitive Discussion
I quit the game for about 2-3 weeks because I was extremely busy, came to recover my 5-600 SR that was lost, no big deal, except I won the first two games, and lost 5 of the last 7 games due to trolls. Actually trolling players or griefing. I admit that I lost the other 2 because I played poorly, but when more than 50% of my games are virtually unwinnable due to players feeding the enemy team ult or not even trying to win, how am I expected to recover my decayed rank?

This is just a sad joke that is representing a larger picture of the current competitive scene. The game relies too much on having all 6 players being better than all 6 of their players that if you get unlucky with a troll, you lose nearly every game. This game is unlike other shooters where you can carry trolls. You never win a 5v6. Ever. No amount of the teamwork is going to beat a team that is actually competent.
Hold on, so out of the 7 games, you won 2 and you lost 2 due to your poor play. That's 4 games out of 7 in which trolls/leavers/feeders did NOT affect the result which means there were only 3 games that were affected. 3 is not "more than 50% of my games".
OW is becoming toxic. I'm going to quit by the end of this season if Bliz dont take action.
Nothing you can do, once a game gets this popular it gets toxic.
Show me any game with over 50k players and I'll show you a toxic community.

Plat reminds me of gold nova in CS, where every game is either trolls, smurfs or hackers. The good matches are too far and few between.

Even my wins feel hollow when I know the enemy team didn't even try, just throwing me a token win.
You also gotta love the throwers and trolls that are like "Sure report me for off meta picks" knowing damn well they just picked an off meta character and stayed in spawn.
I have had about 6 games today with the following
I had 2 leaver games in a row, then I had some guy say "lets hurry and lose" and preceded to throw.

I had another guy start the game "I have zero tolerance for bull, lets all coop"
someone as a joke sand no, so he went widow and did not land a single shot, He would just run around and die.

Then i faced a game with a leaver where we were getting stomped?

then i had another guy get mad at me and another female and say its our fault the dps could not kill stuff and that we should uninstall????
Blizzard's punishing system is ruining this game.

Players want to keep playing, but it's the most infuriating experience in all of gaming these days.

People act like you can't control the players. But you can. With a fair system that feels fun. But with the dev team refusing to do anything about the problems that the players have been so vocal about for at least a year now.... of course the players are ticked.

Best thing to do is quit the game. They don't care.
08/13/2017 11:16 PMPosted by Magnus
Hold on, so out of the 7 games, you won 2 and you lost 2 due to your poor play. That's 4 games out of 7 in which trolls/leavers/feeders did NOT affect the result which means there were only 3 games that were affected. 3 is not "more than 50% of my games".

I've played 9 games, but out of the last 7, I've lost every single one, but 5 were out of my control. I get your confusion, my bad.