Who quit competitive because of Doomfist?

Competitive Discussion
Title says it all.
08/07/2017 10:06 PMPosted by Knives
Title says it all.

No one.
People who are mad cuz bad.
People who don't understand that Sombra or Phara are in the game
I kill the hell out of Doomfist! I really don't get the problem people have with him. Yeah he can get you with a sneaky one shot now and then, but he's not hard to kill.

Any DPS hero that has any kind of mobility shouldn't be getting killed by him that often.

Soldier 76 can sprint and sidestep unless he's right on top of you. Tracer can blink or rewind. Sombra can throw a translocator into the air or to the sides and avoid him. Genji can run up a wall or double jump, Hanzo can climb as well. Oh and I forgot phara can fly DF can barely even scratch her.

Once he's used rocket punch you have a 4 second window to burn him down which is easy since he's got a hit box the size of the map.
He's easy to kill with McCree and Bastion, at least for me.
I just play my smurf and try to avoid decaying with a game a day or two... Every idiot in masters thinks they're a doomfist god.
I have less of an issue with opposing doomfists than I do with most of the doomfists on my teams.
A lot of people quit and some pros are taking a break.
08/07/2017 10:50 PMPosted by Amarian
People who don't understand that Sombra or Phara are in the game

I do understand how to play sombra or Phara. The problem is not playing against doomfist. The problem is having one on your team. Yesterday I lost 2 games because of players who had no idea how to play doomfist.
u quit cos ur bad nerd
Not me. I already like playing Pharah. He's just a glorified genji.
Well, I took a break of a week to see the fab die down. With every new hero, a lot of people will be picking it even in comp without knowing how to play them, so matches easily become a competition of whose new-hero player is simply less bad.

Then I came back and it's all cool, Doomfist is nothing special, he's a fun addition and he's fun to play, but doesn't break anything. Only thing I'd like to see is all the abilities being putto same cooldown, say, 6 seconds. So rocket punch can't be used to so often, but the other abilities will be made more usable.
doomfist is just a water drop in the ocean of reasons why one might want to quit playing comp to be fair and square
Doomfist is easy to kill, easy to avoiod, but, in the middle of a battle, sometimes Doomnfist appears from nowhere to kill you in a second, sometimes against invisible walls, jars or even the ground (wtf!! these sweets hitbox)
Whiners that aren't actually any good at the game did. So if the forums are any indication, a good number of people.
Dude, if anything I’d just take a break for a week for people to get used to the hero (I did this for Orisa and Sombra and it worked wonders).

Quite comp over a new hero? HAHAHAHAHA… no.
08/07/2017 10:22 PMPosted by Splenectomy
08/07/2017 10:06 PMPosted by Knives
Title says it all.

No one.

More people started because of doomfist
08/07/2017 11:30 PMPosted by goadiroth
He's easy to kill with McCree and Bastion, at least for me.

he is also fairly easy to counter with phara, and reaper & roadhog even in his weakened state
Doomfist has a huge hitbox and easy to kill with Reaper. One or two shots is typically all I need to kill him. Sure, the surprise sneak attack punch usually sends me into a wall and kills me, but Sombra can sneak up on me and kill me just as easily if she's played well and I'm not paying attention. So can Tracer. Or a Soldier with helix rockets. You just need time to learn how to play against him with your heroes of choice.