About GT-1030 GPU at Low setting

General Discussion
anyone here ever use 1030 at low setting ? How many fps that it made ??
you can get about 60 fps on high
can i generate 144fps at low ?
You should be able to play just fine on low with a 1030. Although dont expect to have amazing performance. I would say on low you can get 30-45FPS. Maybe 60FPS. The 1030 is a very low end card and usually a waste of money in most cases. Just save a bit more and get a 1050. You will thank me and yourself for waiting.
08/08/2017 10:29 AMPosted by Zeriu
You should be able to play just fine on low with a 1030. Although dont expect to have amazing performance. I would say on low you can get 30-45FPS. Maybe 60FPS. The 1030 is a very low end card and usually a waste of money in most cases. Just save a bit more and get a 1050. You will thank me and yourself for waiting.

Nobody benefits from these "30-45 maybe 60" answers. Useless guesswork that also happens to be completely wrong... Why give any numbers if you don't have a clue?

See this for some actual benchmarks. Hover over the results in the table to see the settings.
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Zotac-GeForce-GT-1030-Review.229134.0.html#toc-gaming-benchmarks

The 1030 is a very low end card and usually a waste of money in most cases

The card is specifically made for eSports games that tend to be not exactly demanding and are most of the time played on low settings anyway. It's not a waste of money if that's all you play. On the contrary, a waste of money is buying a better card if you don't need more performance.
Agreed. Also it depends on your resolution setting, I think this is one of the major impacts.

08/08/2017 10:29 AMPosted by Zeriu

Nobody benefits from these "30-45 maybe 60" answers. Useless guesswork that also happens to be completely wrong... Why give any numbers if you don't have a clue?

See this for some actual benchmarks. Hover over the results in the table to see the settings.
https://www.notebookcheck.net/Zotac-GeForce-GT-1030-Review.229134.0.html#toc-gaming-benchmarks

The 1030 is a very low end card and usually a waste of money in most cases

The card is specifically made for eSports games that tend to be not exactly demanding and are most of the time played on low settings anyway. It's not a waste of money if that's all you play. On the contrary, a waste of money is buying a better card if you don't need more performance.