hanzo+widow are in literally every qp game now

General Discussion
1 2 3 23 Next
Highly Rated
I don't know what happened but these two are consistently on my team in what feels like 9/10ths of my qp games

i can deal with one of these guys on my team but both of them are everywhere now

this is honestly ruining my enjoyment of the game

edit: jeff thank you for replying with some good data. if you want to give us more good data, see if you can look up the winrate of teams in QP that have both a hanzo and a widowmaker. I bet it's no bueno
Hanzo has always been. Widow is only there MOST of the time.
Highly Rated
for months already and don't forget genji.
tanks become less and less with the time.
Can't play them in comp so why not
Get em both in comp to
Unfortunately they are among the first insta locked.

Part of the reason i don't heal these teams anymore......

1. Hanzo
2. Genji
3. Widow
4. Doomfist

5 and myself are like great............

Seriously OP i have a high rated thread hoping to change this buddy.

Stop by some time :
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20758316605?page=1

Pulled from page two to hopefully grab the comp only players before they post.

Uugh i see the thread has picked up some of these comp buggers with the "it's QP attitude".

Just gonna yank some stuff from my thread.

- Arcade to relax.
- Custom games for laughs.
- Player Vs AI for Basic hero understanding.
- QP to practice both heroes and team play in a non competitive area.
- Comp to flex your muscles and put your skills to the test.

Learning or practicing a hero in QP is pointless atm. This is an issue that effects comp players as well.

Because these issues will and have taught people the wrong way of team work from QP. I am sure Diamond and above don't see this issue and sure they can continue with bugger QP.

But we don't appreciate it at all....

Working as a team from picks to plays should be everything in OW. This lone wolf or bugger the team issue found mainly in games like Cod are messing things up bad.

You know why i hate comp it is because one wrong thing and people start in on abusing their team. Blaming others for mistakes or just acting nasty... and don't say it doesn't happen.

Especially on console because we don't even have a frigging reporting system.

Should i forget about team play (i bought for a team play game not Cod)... because QP is just a muck around mode now and if i want team play i should deal with the issues of comp as well??????.

Especially these buggers waving around their epeens. Seriously think on this and then come over and read my ideas on fixing this issue.

I Bet YA you will agree with me on some level.

I hope OP keeps this thread alive until Blizzard acknowledges the issue. Because regardless of your stance on QP.

You shouldn't be ok with the idea of no team play in a team play game. Regardless of the mode even if your just relaxing you want to feel like your team is actually trying to win.

I very doubt anyone enjoys losing especially when it came down to lack of team play. Because someone wanted to have a dance party. Or found it funny to wall people as Mei or Tele-death people as Sym.

Heck so many issues with quick play these days. That i would actually recommend practicing heroes in comp....

Now i doubt comp players want that since they already have issues of people doing comp only for the golden skins.
I have seen a down swing in specifically Hanzo since the last patch since he is so broken. This was happening a lot prior to doomfist but it doesn't happen that much right now. Usually it is one or the other or both shimadas.

Earlier today I had a game where I was on hollywood defense and our team was Torb, Sym, Genji, Hanzo, Junkrat, and Bastion and the other team had the kind of comp people keep demanding be enforced by blizzard and they couldn't take a single tick on the point.
It's been like that forever? You WILL have a shimada bro on your team, possibly both, and the new Widow skin is getting all the horny teenage boys to play her more.
08/10/2017 06:37 AMPosted by Mofojokers

1. Hanzo
2. Genji
3. Widow
4. Doomfist

Seriously OP i have a high rated thread hoping to change this buddy.

Stop by some time :
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20758316605?page=1

LOL. people really dont know how true this post really is.
Now? You are late mate, they have been since forever lulz
100% of my matches for sure. Hanzo, Widow, Genji......every time I que.
Well, people in most skill brackets can't play them in Comp without getting some agry comments and 3 reports before the game even starts; so all the people that like playing sniper just do QP.

1. Hanzo
2. Genji
3. Widow
4. Doomfist

Add McCree to that list and you've got yourself the typical QP team comp for the last week or so. Makes things a really un-fun experience for the other two players trying to heal/tank and feeling like babysitters.
Now? I'm pretty sure it's like that since they introduced comp ..
*guy tries hanzo/widow in competitive"

"wow go play quick play we don't want you here"

*hanzo/widow goes to quickplay*

"wow we don't want you here"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
08/10/2017 06:48 AMPosted by WDEagle24

1. Hanzo
2. Genji
3. Widow
4. Doomfist

Add McCree to that list and you've got yourself the typical QP team comp for the last week or so. Makes things a really un-fun experience for the other two players trying to heal/tank and feeling like babysitters.

yep you've got it

QP for the past week:

widowmaker
hanzo
genji
doomfist
mccree
wildcard

this needs to stop. we need a draft mode
It's just quick play. Let people play what they want and don't bother them.
08/10/2017 06:35 AMPosted by Eliador
I feel like tanks have become extremely boring to play now.

I used to play zarya all the time but now I hate playing her or any other tank.
08/10/2017 06:49 AMPosted by Meowcenary
*guy tries hanzo/widow in competitive"

"wow go play quick play we don't want you here"

*hanzo/widow goes to quickplay*

"wow we don't want you here"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am fine with one sniper but not both because it makes things really hard.

Never alone the issues that we could have 2-3 dps already yet people still choose them regardless of the team.

Normally followed by " it's only QP chill out"

Pure selfish and lack of thought for the team. Normally followed by a insta loss if the other side had a proper set up lol...

Hence my post above trying to force a change by encouraging and rewarding good team players. :)
08/10/2017 06:52 AMPosted by TeaVice
08/10/2017 06:35 AMPosted by Eliador
I feel like tanks have become extremely boring to play now.

I used to play zarya all the time but now I hate playing her or any other tank.

that's because blizzard threw Zarya into the realm of unfun when they hit her with that double nerf a while back. that one that made her only get 40% and also made her energy drain faster. you're rarely above 30% now with her, a hero who relies on the enemy team being bad(shootin the bubbles) for you to have good damage is just stupid