Nano Mercy... Better than Damage Heros...

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 16 Next
This had been predicted by this video:

https://youtu.be/FBoFHc_DrBw?t=47s
Angel of DEATH
08/24/2017 01:04 PMPosted by c2dizzl3
Lol, that's hilarious. But remember, it's still PTR. They'll probably do a bit more tweaking before it's live.

...Pft.
I must admit that combo does look a wee bit strong, but considering Dragon Blade exists in this game and it requires two ults to pull off I think it's largely acceptable (plus not everyone has that good an aim).
So that's probably the most amazing thing I've seen all week.
08/24/2017 12:58 PMPosted by Deykar
xDDD I'm not even mad, thats amazing

08/24/2017 12:58 PMPosted by Dinko
It's better than Nano blade at this point.
08/24/2017 01:04 PMPosted by Ninniq
The funny thing is his aim is so bad and yet he can just "spray" and pray and get off with it...

These Mercy changes are a biiiiiiiiiiit too much. Tweak duration and CDs/ulti charge and she may be fine...

Lol, Gale has bad aim? Okay then.
Fix this !@#$ pls
At least 1 thing Ana can do now :') .......
Better nerf Roadhog.
Dps lucio and now we get dps mercy and d.va...

Really stupid
yeah it's pretty funny. add in orisa ult and you're in for a good time.

btw anyone know the dmg increase valkyrie does to her gun?
08/24/2017 01:04 PMPosted by c2dizzl3
Lol, that's hilarious. But remember, it's still PTR. They'll probably do a bit more tweaking before it's live.

Yes like they did with bastion 35% damage reduction? Xd
Miss Rez yet?
Ya know, pre-nerf fan and 45m drop off seems pretty reasonable right about now
Nano-Angel is here.
08/24/2017 01:01 PMPosted by Heztek
Holy moly! Now she's an Attack Helicopter !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqtehtSB0LI

Finally a hero I can IDENTIFY with

lol, wink wink, nudge nudge

ah dead memes...
Her gun while using Valkyrie is a bit too strong at the moment. The idea is for it to have some extra juice to be able to use it in more niche situations. Right now, it is strong enough that it is feeling like the primary way to use the ultimate, which isn't intended.

There is likely to be a good amount of tuning happening throughout this PTR cycle to iron this kind of stuff out.
Highly Rated
08/24/2017 01:27 PMPosted by Geoff Goodman
Her gun while using Valkyrie is a bit too strong at the moment. The idea is for it to have some extra juice to be able to use it in more niche situations. Right now, it is strong enough that it is feeling like the primary way to use the ultimate, which isn't intended.

There is likely to be a good amount of tuning happening throughout this PTR cycle to iron this kind of stuff out.

lol. I know you loved the clip :)
BUFF BASTION PLEASE