Widowmaker is unrealistic

General Discussion
First: She would be dead.
Second: Since when does slowing down your heart rate suddenly turn time around you slower. It wouldn't help her aim whatsoever.
Third: A grappling hook's don't latch onto everything. They actually need a proper ledge to get it over.
Fourth: She was brainwashed into having no emotion yet she laughed in the animated short.
And don't come here with that "This is in a game with a talking gorilla from the moon" Except that could very well be possible by 2076. Humans have taught gorillas sign language and the next step is talking.
Also inhabiting the moon is very likely. There have been plans leaked that showed that America is working on a moon base
09/05/2017 07:07 PMPosted by BatteredMeat
First: She would be dead.
Second: Since when does slowing down your heart rate suddenly turn time around you slower. It wouldn't help her aim whatsoever.
Third: A grappling hook's don't latch onto everything. They actually need a proper ledge to get it over.
Fourth: She was brainwashed into having no emotion yet she laughed in the animated short.
you realize that over half the heroes are unrealistic. Its a game in an alternate universe from ours so things arent going by our standards of realistic or not. I mean come on think about it, since when could a cyborg with a small sword block a massive guy swinning a massive hammer and not get hurt? Since when can someone turn time backwards? Its a freakign game things are different get used to it
Well, Tracer is unrealistic too, she has a form of time travel.
Winston is a talking gorilla.
Genji is a ninja cyborg.
Reaper is an immortal edgelord who can become a cloud and came back from the dead.
You get the idea.
ummmm well mercy ressuructs people with multiple bullet shots to the face from the dead in perfect condition. o.o dem logics went out the window long ago
This is a game with a talking monkey and a time traveling lesbian all logic went out the window
the game isnt supposed to be realistic
i mean jesus christ mercy can bring people from the dead, genji's body is 90% cybernetics etc
Smh did anyone even read the second post?
Why do you even care?
It's a video game...
Do you read sci-fi books and just the entire time;
"oH GOSH THIS IS HORRIBLE SO UNREALISTIC GOSH OH MY I WANT MY MONEY BACK"
LOL i love getting downvoted for the truth, what have these forums become?
Who cares
It's cute that you think her slow heartbeat is meant to have something to do with the speed of the passage of time.
Yes, because cryostasis exists, Undead Shotgun wielding psychopaths are real, 19y old Mech drivers everywhere, not to mention "Burn the World" Anarchists are not killed by their own explosives, and Everyone can create Solid objects from pure light. Need I go on?
Honey, what about the !@#$%^- magical dragon tattoos for the Shimada bros? how do you explain their dragon BS?
its a video game brah.
Why try to make comparisons between realism and games? Seems really pointless; especially when it's a game like Overwatch.
the only thing unrealistic about widow is, real life snipers dont shoot their sniper rifle standing up, they all lay down. The main reason is you have a lot better accuracy, and if anyone has shot a rifle before like a M16 like I have, you have a lot a controlled breathing. I can only image trying to have controlled breathing, and trying to be perfectly still while not missing a shot. This is why snipers lay down when firing.
This is a video game that takes place in the futur

And your complaining about this
It's unrealistic that even Mercy couldn't fix her Scoliosis.
09/05/2017 07:23 PMPosted by BatteredMeat
Smh did anyone even read the second post?

Do you believe reaper, and hanzo's ultimate will ever be scientifically possible.