What about Ana Legendaries?

General Discussion
I don't know about you guys, but it feels like Ana has been left out quite a bit in the skin department. It's been about a year since her release and she's yet to get a new legendary skin from any event
Why does everyone forget about her terrifying Chinese New Year skin?

I know I can never forget it... No matter how hard I try...
08/29/2017 03:28 PMPosted by DoMeGuyFieri

Because it isn't legendary.
what about her intro highlights?

not like we get any Potg's! lol

But yes i agree with you on the skins
08/29/2017 03:29 PMPosted by BenderBend
08/29/2017 03:28 PMPosted by DoMeGuyFieri

Huh! I guess I just always assumed that it was a Legendary because of the massive change it had on her appearance and how colorful it was. It "feels" like a Legendary skin to me, if that makes any sense.
i hope she gets a legendary in the next event
08/29/2017 03:30 PMPosted by Mccdubs

That's true also, her last highlight intro was Halloween
08/29/2017 10:37 PMPosted by Artemis
08/29/2017 03:30 PMPosted by Mccdubs

That's true also, her last highlight intro was Halloween

i believe that is emote not hightlight.....
and summer she only got emote too....
08/29/2017 03:14 PMPosted by Artemis
I don't know about you guys, but it feels like Ana has been left out quite a bit in the skin department. It's been about a year since her release and she's yet to get a new legendary skin from any event
I honestly feel ana has been like bastion when it comes to skins. the legendaries are kinda garbage and the epics are so !@#$%^- good. I'm honestly happy with her current epics.
08/29/2017 10:52 PMPosted by ijones72
08/29/2017 03:14 PMPosted by Artemis
I honestly feel ana has been like bastion when it comes to skins. the legendaries are kinda garbage and the epics are so !@#$%^- good. I'm honestly happy with her current epics.

All two of them? Nah. Her ghoul, a reskin. Her Tao one was decent though.
08/29/2017 11:26 PMPosted by BenderBend
08/29/2017 10:52 PMPosted by ijones72
... I honestly feel ana has been like bastion when it comes to skins. the legendaries are kinda garbage and the epics are so !@#$%^- good. I'm honestly happy with her current epics.

All two of them? Nah. Her ghoul, a reskin. Her Tao one was decent though.
I wish I got that Tao when it came out, I didn't play Ana when it came out
08/29/2017 04:26 PMPosted by DoMeGuyFieri
08/29/2017 03:29 PMPosted by BenderBend

Huh! I guess I just always assumed that it was a Legendary because of the massive change it had on her appearance and how colorful it was. It "feels" like a Legendary skin to me, if that makes any sense.

It's not massive, it's barely anything.
The gun is the same as her default, her outfit is the same, just added a mask and changed colors.
I agree though, Ana needs a legendary. I've made posts regarding this same thing. lol

She's been left out.. Sombra/Orisa got Legendaries before her, and Ana was out first. smh.
More young skins would be cool
Ana never gets potg, Ana barely gets picked (especially on console) and Ana has never gotten any legendary items... It really is like she isnt in the game :( She needs some love!
08/30/2017 02:05 AMPosted by Colourouu
Ana never gets potg, Ana barely gets picked (especially on console) and Ana has never gotten any legendary items... It really is like she isnt in the game :( She needs some love!

I'm going to have to disagree here. She basically shaped 3 season's worth of metagames around her - there was Rein/Zarya/Nano combo, Triple Tank, Beyblade, Quad Tank... but I do agree she currently feels a little under-loved. Some new cosmetics would be nice, but she's already got really good ones. (I believe that she has a passive that makes her skins a tier higher quality than they cost - she has some of the best skins in the game) I would prefer they look at PotG chances, or a slight tweak to her damage to make her more threatening to those pesky flanking DPS. (60 -> 70 or 75).