Valkiria's animation looks very unprofessional

General Discussion
When Mercy takes her wings out when she uses Valkiria, she looks like the player hacked Guardian Angel to move as he pleases because of its unrealistic animation. She should flap her wins to make it feel as she's using them to fly. Right now it just reminds me of something that those retro would do with the technology of that time, not something Blizzard would do.
it's in just testing phase right nnow, nothing on the ptr is final.
Usually the animation/design phase is final in when they reach the PTR. Most of the times I only see minor tweaks on stats (I might be wrong tho).
Maybe it's only that way so they can revert it if needed without scrapping a bunch of newly made animations.

At least, that's what I'm hoping for...
These balance changes occurred relatively quickly and are not set in stone. Gameplay > polish priority. If this ult establishes itself for good I'm sure they'll eventually polish the animations. Same with D.Va's new ability.
I guess that makes perfectly sense. Thank you, Link and Bobby!
Why should she flap her wings? One, that's now how wings work at all...well, except humming birds (nature's vtols). Two, it's obviously super science and doesn't use aerodynamic engineering for lift (more likely it something like electromagnetic flight).

I will say this, they don't really look like bird wings. Look more like butterfly wings.
08/26/2017 12:30 PMPosted by Flerex
When Mercy takes her wings out when she uses Valkiria, she looks like the player hacked Guardian Angel to move as he pleases because of its unrealistic animation. She should flap her wins to make it feel as she's using them to fly. Right now it just reminds me of something that those retro would do with the technology of that time, not something Blizzard would do.
Nah she will look dumb like some humming bird, or a bee. Think of all the dumb memes that would appear.
Maybe that means they are actually interested in changing her even further if they did not gone for complete animations yet.
CALM YOUR !@#$ PEOPLES !

its not even released !
let them time and polishing be done !