No Tracer or Genji nerfs needed/Buff McCree

General Discussion
Isnt McCree meant to be an antiflanker? Isnt he meant to be a hardcounter to flankers? First of all this is not a "Blizzard you should do that" post, I am just asking for your honest opinions.

In my opinion heroes who are stupid enough to get into the effective range of their hardcounters should be punished. Like a McCree should be death when trying to kill widowmaker in a long range fight, a Genji who is trying to go for the Mei kill or a Tank who is trying to 1v1 a Reaper. It doenst work for them if the skill is equal and thats how it should be. But why is someone like Genji (a flanker) not punished when going in McCrees (antiflanker) Flashbang range? Isn't it already bad enough that he and Tracer can dodge the single flashbang that he has with 3 blinks, 1 recall, a dash or a double jump? Why is McCree just a joke for all Genjis who encounter them when he should be a fear instead? In my opinion we should change McCrees Flashbang in anyway that it becomes something like Mei freezing secondary fire. It should no longer be a projektile and it should no longer be a joke. It is the same with Tracer it happens so often that I see a McCree (while playing Tracer) and I am too aggresive and get flashbanged. But instead of beeing dead what I would deserve, I am stunned in my "after blink position" because the FB didnt work right. 

I play not only McCree or Tracer. I played a lot of Mercy or Reinhardt too in the previous seasons, but I am playing in a squad with friends most of the time and I am the best damage dealer of our group so DPS is my job. I know hoe it feels to play each class and I am not a solo playing insta picking DPS main so please dont comment that I am a salty DPS player who does not know how to do my job. 

Again I am not angry or something this is just a thought that would give McCree his role back and stop all the "Genji/Tracer is OP" posts. 

What is your opinion about this?

Like if you share my opinion.

Important edit: I am a console player where aiming characters in general are a bit weaker than on pc so if McCree is fine against flankers on PC and Genjis or Tracers are not damn hard to kill comment this below. This post is esspecilly meant for console because I dont know how pc overwatch feels like.
Did you know that McCree is used more than Tracer is every single skill bracket other than GM?

In fact in every skill bracket below masters, she's either the third or second least used DPS (typically second, only above Sombra).

Source: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jNwzYuk1b4Q/WY3k37TGkuI/AAAAAAAAA8Y/YKMFz7R2Mss02AdDdVrENWvR_-zEykv3gCLcBGAs/s1600/PC_Usage_Overall.png

Curiously I'm not seeing GMs suggesting the match up is unfair, and GM is the only place Tracer could be considered better than McCree even during a dive meta. I don't think a change is needed.
Nah, M'gree is fine, he isn't meant to be zipping around the map with the damage his gun does.
09/05/2017 02:52 AMPosted by Malware
Nah, M'gree is fine, he isn't meant to be zipping around the map with the damage his gun does.
Zipping around what....?! I said change his flashbang a bit, not give him 3 blinks
not fine, his ability cd too big
McCrees hitbox is big, he doesn't have mobility except for one high cooldown roll and has 200 normal hp. He will always be a target for flankers like that.
why not give him 2 flashbangs and 2 rolls? and 2 guns?
The only thing McCree needs is a reduction on his combat roll cooldown. That's all I think. He's hard to play, but incredibly powerful in the right hands already.
09/05/2017 02:44 AMPosted by Nicolas53401
and it should no longer be a joke.

A video from December last year, this might help you understand McCree's Flashbang ability that bit better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaLyO1abZvU
09/05/2017 02:54 AMPosted by Nicolas53401
09/05/2017 02:52 AMPosted by Malware
Zipping around what....?! I said change his flashbang a bit, not give him 3 blinks

flashbang is fine too, you want him to snipe pharahs with it??? You people can never be satisfied until you get a hero broken. Flashbang already does damage which doesn't make sense since it's a flashbang.
Well you see the Genji is trying to get at your healers, so if you stand next to your healers, then Genji would have to come into your range

But god forbid anyone actually defend their own healers
09/05/2017 03:09 AMPosted by Malware
<span class="truncated">...</span>Zipping around what....?! I said change his flashbang a bit, not give him 3 blinks

flashbang is fine too, you want him to snipe pharahs with it??? You people can never be satisfied until you get a hero broken. Flashbang already does damage which doesn't make sense since it's a flashbang.

Actually, Normal flashbangs cause physical harm as well - or do you think having a massive explosion noise going off close to your ears isn't harmful to your hearing.
Remember, Its so powerful a noise that it actually disrupts your inner ears enough for you to lose balance - even gunshots aren't that loud.
09/05/2017 03:09 AMPosted by Malware
09/05/2017 02:54 AMPosted by Nicolas53401
...Zipping around what....?! I said change his flashbang a bit, not give him 3 blinks

Please show me the line where I said that flashbang should be changed to a sniper. I said change it so its no longer a projektile like meis freezing secondary fire. This has nothing to do eith the range it just cant be deflected anymore.