How do you think Comp DeathMatch should be approached?

General Discussion
So I've been loving playing Deathmatch and I think I've got much better at Tracer and overall it's been a really fun experience. I've seen a lot of opinions that are against the idea and say this is a team based game, but all I want is balenced games and a skill teir to see how I compare to other players.

For FFA: So the way I imagine it would work is if you are in the top 4 you would win sr and if you were in the bottom 4 you would loose sr. Performance might be a factor.

For TDM: If your team losses you loose sr and if your team wins you win sr, I imagine performance to be a factor because of boosting throwing e.t.c
Give any ideas or opinions below. I feel like the more we talk about FFA and TDM Competitve mode, if it does happen the more fun and enjoyable it can be.
DM is so much fun for me that I actually wish the entire game was designed around it. But since we dont have that, it should definitely be a separate comp mode.

Just imagine.. no one would screw things up for you, no one would complain about your picks or the percieved lack of your contribution.

Just sit back, pick whatever you want and have fun with no kidney failure inducing screeching over voice chat.

I also love the instantaneous nature of respawning and immediately being back in action. Never a dull moment.

Top 4 for SR gain sounds fine. Also, individual matches should award CP but there shouldnt be an end of season CP bonus, so its not unfair to those who dont care about DM. And gold weapons would be too quick to get.
I dont like deathmatch, I do enjoy team deathmatch though. If it was ever to reach comp it would still need to be a 6v6 and the maps have to be much bigger. This would also be the one mode where people wont flame you for pickig whatever you want. You can easily steamroll with 6dps on team deathmatch
Just don't approach it at all.
By not touching it even with a 40-foot pole
I understand that support mains dont like it, but with my suggestion it wouldnt affect you in any way. And people who love it would have an extra mode.
Support mains won't be affected, it's not that if is was introduced they would scrap normal competitive mode. If your playing competitive only for the rewards then you shouldn't be playing competitive in my opinion, you should only be playing competitive to get better as a player and having fun, (and of course trying to win). I don't play TDM that much so not having an FFA competitive mode would be annoying, I feel like TDM is not that fun, it doesn't seem like there's is a point of working as a team and feels unsatisfying when a player did all the work, but doesn't get any credit for it. You could do nothing all game and someone could carry you, in the standard rotation that doesn't happen because numbers matter and having a 5v6 team fight can change everything! I'm all for improving the game mode though and recognising some players that did better could make the mode more satisfying to play.
Side note: I am a support main, and I'm asking for the mode lol

TDM is not as satisfying as FFA CptKittens, that's the point I was trying to get across, in standard you can contribute to the team and it feels satisfying because your team relies on each other to win
Support mains won't be affected, it's not that if is was introduced they would scrap normal competitive mode. If your playing competitive only for the rewards then you shouldn't be playing competitive in my opinion, you should only be playing competitive to get better as a player and having fun, (and of course trying to win). I don't play TDM that much so not having an FFA competitive mode would be annoying, I feel like TDM is not that fun, it doesn't seem like there's is a point of working as a team and feels unsatisfying when a player did all the work, but doesn't get any credit for it. You could do nothing all game and someone could carry you, in the standard rotation that doesn't happen because numbers matter and having a 5v6 team fight can change everything! I'm all for improving the game mode though and recognising some players that did better could make the mode more satisfying to play.,Support mains won't be affected, it's not that if is was introduced they would scrap normal competitive mode. If your playing competitive only for the rewards then you shouldn't be playing competitive in my opinion, you should only be playing competitive to get better as a player and having fun! I don't play TDM that much so not having an FFA competitive mode would be annoying, I feel like TDM is not that fun, it doesn't seem like there's is a point of working as a team and feels unsatisfying when a player did all the work, but doesn't get any credit for it. You could do nothing all game and someone could carry you, in the standard rotation that doesn't happen because numbers matter and having a 5v6 team fight can change everything! I'm all for improving the game mode though and recognising some players that did better could make the mode more satisfying to play.
Side note: I am a support main, and I'm asking for the mode lol

You completely miss the point and are still focused on a "me me me them them them" point of view. It doesn't matter how many kills you get in TDM or that you did less than the guy next to you.. What matters is YOUR TEAM WINS. Who gets the most kills doing that is a moot point.
By never considering it. Competitive lucioball was already a disaster. Leave arcade modes as fun side games not to be taken seriously.

It cuts out 3/4ths of the hero pool from being viable options at the highest level of play. This kind of mode makes little to no sense in Overwatch.
Team deathmatch could have some feasible competitive mode to it, as theres still a team comp etc that can be adhered to like the game was built around and is quite balanced in that respect.

FFA though, nah way too unbalanced for that, fun mode for sure but itll just become the same 5 or so chars. Granted you can argue standard comp is the same chars but metas shift in that, FFA doesnt have a meta so much as its just the strongest individual chars, done and unless someone gets nerfed to !@#$ then it wont likely change. Pig, who is still dreadful according to the forum is a staple in FFA because he is clearly strong by himself. Theres some outliers for sure, ive seen Lucio's win!
By never considering it. Competitive lucioball was already a disaster.

How was it a disaster? I didn't like the mode that much (I was bad), but it wasn't a disaster.