Overwatch is dead

General Discussion
I love Overwatch... But it’s dead... They nerf the fun stuff and buff the trash stuff instead of leaving fun stuff and buffing trash stuff up to fun levels. Now I find myself more upset after playing than having fun. It’s been fun Hanzo, diva and crew but when Destiny 2 drops you won’t be seeing me for some time.

Peace,

Trips
Never heard of you and will never miss you
Cya shortly buddy.....

Don't pin all your hopes and dreams on one game mate. A gamer should have a variety of games going at once.

Also take it from a beta player of Destiny and onwards. Don't buy into the hype Destiny two isn't going to be as good as many want it to be. I am getting it but i know the issues of one.

Heck alot of people are still trying to figure out why D2 wasn't a expansion for D1.... since the tech is the same and not worth the full price of another game.
I just logged off...but it looked okay.
Toxicity from the community, and Blizzards lackluster solutions has been bleeding Overwatch. People can live with game changes, but what people can't live with is a hostile environment that should be a fun environment. I've actually felt ill/sick after some Overwatch sessions from all the toxicity.

I'm also selling my ATVI shares after Destiny 2 releases. There is nothing on the horizon. And nothing hinted in the investor report that new projects are in the works.
I bet there will be another thread exactly like this one like 10 years from now.
08/31/2017 12:58 PMPosted by RichC

selling my ATVI shares after Destiny 2 releases.

Probably for the best, it's been a good year for Blizzard with Overwatch but I don't think that the greatness of the game matched how well their stock did at the start of 2017. That was just out of control.

Hopefully you made a handful though.
Hate to break it to you but most online games are a never-ending series of buffs and nerfs. Good players will learn and adapt to changes, the others, well.. they make threads like this.
You're right, Overwatch is dead. I mean, just look at Reaper, Soldier, and Amari. They were all supposed to be dead, but look at them now.
So what you're trying to tell me is that the old D.Va was fun and the new one is unfun
Youre leaving because "diva" can use DM for a couple less seconds... Ok!
08/31/2017 01:02 PMPosted by Poltergasm
Hate to break it to you but most online games are a never-ending series of buffs and nerfs. Good players will learn and adapt to changes, the others, well.. they make threads like this.

so halo four and five being hot garbage was just a coincidence?
-10/10 Your first post and it's crappy bait.
08/31/2017 12:55 PMPosted by IaCAT
I love Overwatch... But it’s dead... They nerf the fun stuff and buff the trash stuff instead of leaving fun stuff and buffing trash stuff up to fun levels. Now I find myself more upset after playing than having fun. It’s been fun Hanzo, diva and crew but when Destiny 2 drops you won’t be seeing me for some time.

Peace,

Trips
Wait? You're telling me no one is playing? Are all the server offline as well? PLEASE ANSWER ME!
I bet there will be another thread exactly like this one like 10 minutes from now.
Fixed that for you.
valar morghulis
I'm locking this thread, as it's nonconstructive and doesn't contribute anything to the community.

Thank you.