Zombie Apocalypse, Who are you bringing?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
09/03/2017 02:24 PMPosted by JumpyWizard
Pick two Overwatch heroes, and why.

Mercy - She can revive me duh!

Sombra - She can probably hack and hot wire stuff.
You get bit by a zombie, you turn into a zombie, so Mercy isnt going to help you.

I would maybe pick bastion and orisa, both are robots, and cant be turned into zombies, and they would just destroy any zombie trying to get to me, also since bastion and orisa are robots they dont need sleep.
The obvious answer is Roadhog and Junkrat. They've already survive one apocalypse.
Phara and Mercy.. op in Overwatch and op in a zombie apocalypse

PS: Zombies have came about several times already in Australia they just couldn't survive long enough to do anything
the main problem with humans vs zombies, humans get bit 1 time and they turn into zombies, and sleep. Machines dont have really any weakness to zombies.
Symmetra, but only because I'd assume she could build us a nice/secure bunker like it was nothing plus the added sentry security/shield gens/TPs could only help.

Aside from that: Mercy would probably prove invaluable for plenty of reasons as well.
Love posts like these
dva and mercy

dva for mobility and armor

mercy for vaccination

both can fly
Mercy is a must have for healing and resurrects. If we're lucky she can res a zombie every ten seconds back into a living person and this will be over with quickly.

My second pick is either D.Va or Pharah. They're both good people so I know they won't just abandon me somewhere and in a pinch either one can fly. Both are pretty well armored, but d.va has unlimited ammo without splash and the heroes short showed us her mech can fly with a person on top, no problem. The only issue is, where can I hang onto her mech when it takes off?
09/03/2017 09:19 PMPosted by Hecatomb
the main problem with humans vs zombies, humans get bit 1 time and they turn into zombies, and sleep. Machines dont have really any weakness to zombies.

Hey man I'm curious. Zenyatta talks about dreaming so do omnics sleep?
Widowmaker, sombra, mercy and dva.

And for the sake of humanity, I will contribute to the world repeuplement.
Depends on the type of zombie. Runners? Walkers? Crawlers?

Runners?
Orisa and bastion

Walkers?
Torb and symm

Crawlers?
Junk and pharah

The problem with this though is...are we going by real world logic, aka fuel and ammo replenishment. Wear and tear on the omnis. Location and housing. Too many factors.

Also am i one of the characters or just a random bystander that's in their way or being guarded? If i choose only omni. Am i smart enough to fix them if we get swarmed by a horde or 2.
Junkrat and Roadhog.
Bastion & Orisa.

Two immortal death machines that don't need sleep, have infinite ammo, shields to protect us , can repair themselves and are both pretty charming to be around.
Bastion for sure - he doesn't need sleep and food and turret will shred zombies at ease. And he probably works on solar energy.

And zenyatta/orisa. You know, omnics can't be bitten and you wouldn't need to put them down and being left alone.
09/03/2017 10:54 PMPosted by GhengisJohn
09/03/2017 09:19 PMPosted by Hecatomb

Hey man I'm curious. Zenyatta talks about dreaming so do omnics sleep?
You would have to ask blizzard, but I think most likely bastion and orisa would wipe out all zombies, and Mei would maybe keep everyone in cryosleep, until bastion and orisa would wipe them out, then wake us up. As for Zen, i think he talks about sleep, but I dont think he needs to sleep.
Mercy is probably the cause of zombie apocalypse, so not her.
Since Zombies have a low hp (as already/almost dead), i just get only Genji.
Just swift strikes infinitely.
Bastion cause he can rekt them 24/7.
Mei cause she is smart and cute !
All of you are foolish

The BEST choice is to have Torb and Sym, Sym has turrets and can place a tp where zombies would fall to their doom or get melted by 6 beam turrets and torbs molten core turret could shred though an army of the undead
Sombra and Torb why? Sombra can hack it Torb can build it.