Zombie Apocalypse, Who are you bringing?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
Symmetra - Vishkar built a city with their hard light so why not
Mercy - mercy rez pls
Bastion and Mercy.

Mobile, self repairing, non edible, intelligent, self aiming gattling gun.

And a medic that can BRING PEOPLE BACK FROM THE FREAKING DEAD.
09/04/2017 03:50 AMPosted by Mwhab
And a medic that can BRING PEOPLE BACK FROM THE FREAKING DEAD.
How do you think the zombie problem began in the first place?
Mercy and Widow but for entirely selfish reasons.
09/04/2017 03:34 AMPosted by RaTache
All of you are foolish

The BEST choice is to have Torb and Sym, Sym has turrets and can place a tp where zombies would fall to their doom or get melted by 6 beam turrets and torbs molten core turret could shred though an army of the undead
problem is both torb and sym are human, and would eventually fall asleep due to exhaustion. While bastion and orisa dont need sleep.
Winston and Zenyatta; they're both obviously useful, but I also love their personalities and figure they'd get along really well.
09/03/2017 05:38 PMPosted by Kajabuubuu
Zenyatta cause he can be helpful with his healing orbs and can transcend to get us outta trouble, and his shields give him much needed survivability

Orisa is a tough nugget and pretty buff so she can break down any barriers in our way and provide cover from any... troublesome survivors. also she would be my ride while we just drag zen behind us (he floats so he'll be fine)

I'm weaving on replacing orisa with bastion cause while he can heal himself and shoot down anything we can't handle, the issue is he uses ammo which unlike orisa (who seem to be able to generate their own ammo) looks like actual bullets, meaning he's going to run out of them eventually and become useless.
unless we find him another hand (or gauntlet!) to replace his gun, then he just take on zombos with KARA-TE!

If you're wondering why only omnics, its mostly cause it means we only need to worry about feeding me and they are unable to infected. Also cause zen and orisa would be great moral supports ♥
Zen would drive me insane. The only voiceline that I bothered to equip with him was "I do not juggle" or something like that. I've already made peace with the fact of how I will never be at peace with the universe and I don't need him messing that up.

I want to say kappa but I'm still not comfortable enough with the meaning to use it confidently....